San Francisco Giants

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should have shown more replays of that homerun, the 23 times they did replay it just didn't do it justice
lol. you could hear a pin drop as soon as ankiel hit it. :/ still a fun game to go to. go giants! we'll bring our A game tomorrow, hopefully.
BRING ON THE PHILS!!! Not confident bout this series, but we are in it, so we have that going for us...
its going to be great! cannot wait!
Congrats Giants, glgl. With the potential to have Lincecum pitch 3 games (1, 4, and 7), I think the Giants could make it pretty exciting. And Matt Cain's no slouch either.
ty tim! yeah, it's going to be an amazing series. game 1 may be the best pitching matchup in the postseason since Pedro vs Clemens in 2003. Cain and sanchez are also dynamite. i would love to beat the phillies to make the series and beat the yankees! :club:
I think SF needs a new leadoff hitter, has Torres been on base once so far in the LCS?and why are they having a day game on tuesday? seems odd
Splitting up start times so both LCS games aren't overlapping. As to why PHL/SF game has to go first in the double-header, probably because TEX-NYY has to play tonight.
I think SF needs a new leadoff hitter, has Torres been on base once so far in the LCS?and why are they having a day game on tuesday? seems odd
look at that, put Renteria at leadoff, he gets on and scores a run. managing is easy. me>bochy
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING to tomorrows GAME!
you may be there to see the break out from both teams...9-7 take the over.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Woulda been on here much sooner, but my internet has been sucking! I cannot believe what I have been watching, but I love it!
same here! i was in disbeliefe for about 4 hours! LOLZ