San Francisco Giants

I guess you're not familiar with hypothetical situations.But whatever, that's not important.Related question: do you think there is a disparity between the AL and NL?
Dude, quit being so condescending. It's a rediculous premise, and i'm fairly sure you know that.regarding the AL/ NL thing: Yes, of course it is easier for pitchers in the national league. Not only the free out on the 9 hole... but just weaker lineups in general with no DH. However, this is not something you worry about with dominating pitchers, like Vazquez. A mediocore pitcher going for the NL east to the AL east could very possibly get destroyed, because he is reliant on the lineups he faces to pad his numbers. Excellent pitchers are excellent pitchers, no matter where they pitch.Am I prepared to say it won't effect him at all, no. I think it effects every pitcher to some degree, but not enough to where it will become a problem for him.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well played sir. It's fun to be playing for something after the all-star break. How can you not like Buster Posey?
its very nice to play for something after the all-star break for the first time in 6 years.+1111111111111111. he is amazing and i have a non homo man crush on the guy. reminds me of will clark.
  • 4 weeks later...

Let's take sole possession of 1st in the Wild Card or the division tonight please!!!! Btw, I love Brian Wilson, but does anybody else think he looks a little scary, like psycho murderer material??? Oh well, as long as he continues to convert saves!

1ST PLACE IN THE WEST!!!! YES IT'S ONLY FOR A DAY MAYBE AND ONLY 1/2 GAME, BUT US GIANTS FANS AREN'T USED TO BEING HERE THIS LATE!!! YES, I'M SHOUTING!
ME TOO!!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!! :club:

I really hate the Giants, but at least they're more interesting than the Padres. I hope the Rockies overcome them both. And I'd rather see the Braves win the wildcard. But I'll be rooting for the Reds in the NL regardless of who else makes it.

I really hate the Giants, but at least they're more interesting than the Padres. I hope the Rockies overcome them both. And I'd rather see the Braves win the wildcard. But I'll be rooting for the Reds in the NL regardless of who else makes it.
hater. don't hate my giants.great win! 1-0, 2 hit combined shutout! 11 games to go....
Ask and you shall receive I guess. Seriously, 17 straight games giving up 3 runs or less??? That's an amazing stat even though I probably just jinxed it.
it is amazing and good job. :club: