• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

Lol...anyone elses score iPhone app show the Slovakian men playing the Canadian men tomorrow?
You worded this wrong, and I had no idea wtf you were talking about, but ya... slovak men vs canadian women.

Hate to see Sweden lose on that one. For anyone not watching, Sweden had a shot that would've been easy for one, very tricky for two...instead they wrecked the guard and Canada stole 2. A horrible miss.Now in the 6th, Sweden has had a couple poor shots and Canada could be setting up for another steal or a single.edit - yep, another steal. Too bad for Sweden, looked exciting there for a bit.

Does anybody know what time Rochette figure skates today? I have ultimate late tonight, I don't want to miss it.
usually the figure skating start late..I would guess after 10 30
The women's game would get more respect if they called that first period penalty, I dunno... "hooking", "interference" or "tripping" instead of "body checking."
They would get more respect if they were men imo. Especially if that implied they could succeed an easy pass more than 80% of the time
The women's game would get more respect if they called that first period penalty, I dunno... "hooking", "interference" or "tripping" instead of "body checking."
I thought the Ref blew that first period. Gold Medal game, too many penalties called.