A US loss to the Swiss would be equally awesome :club:
Man, if any team can pull a big upset, I think it's them.Hiller can be all-world, and they have a few guys that can score. They play a very solid team system, so it could happen. Hell, they pushed Canada to a shootout, and looked great in that game. They also looked like shit against Norway, so who knows.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

I think that would be only the quarter finals?
What? They're in the quarter-finals now.
No. Latvia plays Czech republic and the winner goes on to play Finland. The USA plays the winner of that game assuming they beat the Swiss. I predict the US will play the Czechs for a chance at the Gold.
Well, it wouldn't really be fair if I was smart AND this good looking.

I'm pretty sure every one of Boyle's points has been the second assist. Bah.Women's 2-man (?) bobsled - Canada is in 1st after the 1st of 4 runs. Definitely another medal opportunity, though 3 runs to go is plenty of time for a classic 4th-place finish.

I'm pretty sure every one of Boyle's points has been the second assist. Bah.Women's 2-man (?) bobsled - Canada is in 1st after the 1st of 4 runs. Definitely another medal opportunity, though 3 runs to go is plenty of time for a classic 4th-place finish.
What's wrong with second assists?
What's wrong with second assists?
They're frustrating when you're cheering for a team but hoping a certain player doesn't get points. Primary assists are much more obvious - with secondary assists I have to watch a replay to see exactly when he touched the puck.SO THERE
They're frustrating when you're cheering for a team but hoping a certain player doesn't get points. Primary assists are much more obvious - with secondary assists I have to watch a replay to see exactly when he touched the puck.SO THERE
You sure are handsome.

She just did.A small mistake at first - I dunno shit about figure skating, dunno how much it affected her scoring - but she landed everything clean.Sitting in 3rd, had her best short program score ever.I thought she would break down crying when they showed her seconds prior to the start of her routine near the boards.Good job Joannie, I hope you get that medal.

She just did.A small mistake at first - I dunno shit about figure skating, dunno how much it affected her scoring - but she landed everything clean.Sitting in 3rd, had her best short program score ever.I thought she would break down crying when they showed her seconds prior to the start of her routine near the boards.Good job Joannie, I hope you get that medal.
I caught it since you brought it up, thanks.For me, thats one of the most incredible moments I have ever seen at the Olympics.I was on pins+needles watching her perform, hoping she would do well.That was a real show of courage and perseverance.
I don't know much about figure skating too but she did look good. I seriously don't know how she is doing this. It really takes a big person to actually go out and perform.Go Joannie!!!!!!
I caught it since you brought it up, thanks.For me, thats one of the most incredible moments I have ever seen at the Olympics.I was on pins+needles watching her perform, hoping she would do well.That was a real show of courage and perseverance.
Masterton?

Canada up 4-0 last night, Nash who has yet to score in the tournament gets hooked from behind and awarded a penalty shot. Babcock uses the retarded international rule and lets Crosby take the shot........ :club: Worst move of the tournament.

Canada up 4-0 last night, Nash who has yet to score in the tournament gets hooked from behind and awarded a penalty shot. Babcock uses the retarded international rule and lets Crosby take the shot........ :club: Worst move of the tournament.
That's pretty petty, I didn't see that part (only was able to watch the 3rd period).