• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee Can't wait for tonight's ep!
I'm debating watching it later because the draft is on. Although it'll be a hell of a good ep

I know who's getting eliminated tonight. Mostly I'm typing this to see if anyone would actually read a spoiler. But I do know.

Sad spoilers were out there.What an episode. Parv, awesome move. Shows she's willing to keep Russ I think. She gave up TWO idols just to have his numbers. If she wanted to go with Amanda, it would have happened before she dumped two idols... and left herself vulnerable. Awesome move by her. How will Russell take being out of the loop like that, having no idea what was going to happen? Doesn't seem like he's ever been in that spot.How much groupie ass did JT lose with 'Don't ever trust women... ever ever ever.'
OH MY GOD
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOWOWOOWOWOWOW

The thing I hate most, especially showing from those previews, is how Sandra keeps weaseling her way through the game and now does have a legitimate shot at taking Russell out. However, it's for the ill-prepared. A lot of things can happen now, especially seeing Amanda.. cause she's probably gonna flip after that. There's gonna be two different alliances now.

Another amazing episode. Pavarti, what an outstanding play (best after a merge for sure). Needless to say there is going to be some shakin' up next week.

It's all going to come down to who finds the new hidden immunity idol or wins the immunity challenge. Russell is in shitville now though. Wow Parvati made such a ridiculous play and now has Jerri with her the rest of the game. I think Sandra owes her just as much, but Sandra will do whatever she has to do for herself, even if it means voting off Russell or another Villain.

The thing I hate most, especially showing from those previews, is how Sandra keeps weaseling her way through the game and now does have a legitimate shot at taking Russell out. However, it's for the ill-prepared. A lot of things can happen now, especially seeing Amanda.. cause she's probably gonna flip after that. There's gonna be two different alliances now.
Honestly I'm not sure what the hell her game plan is besides "shake things the fugg up".
Honestly I'm not sure what the hell her game plan is besides "shake things the fugg up".
It's all 'As long as it's not me.' Russell seems ****ed unless Amanda switches, which I think is very possible, although Parv just played her like a fiddle gives TWO idols away after Amanda told her she was getting voted for. Random thoughts tonight were I hate Sandra a ton, Rupert has a brain (who knew), I have a feeling we are going to have some crazy tribals, even though seems should seem academic
How much groupie ass did JT lose with 'Don't ever trust women... ever ever ever.'
none
And from next week's preview we see what I had said about Russell, he doesn't like it when he's not in control. He has too big of an ego that will get him in trouble. I know he's pulled off some priceless moves and is one of the best to play the game, but he was way too big of an ego. I mean, he's getting all pissed because he didn't know about the second idol. We saw how he blew up on Danielle when she suggested voting someone else out.
It seems that way, but she didn't win her season just because she was doing shit to "shake things up". In this episode she spoke to Rupert and told him about Russell, but she knew enough to be patient and not start running around to everyone telling them about who is actually in charge with the villains. She knew enough that if she did she would get cut loose, she was patient enough to just wait until she can find an edge. IDK, if Russell gets voted off next week or not, but it seems that next week is the best time for her to pull votes to get Russell off.And Parvati's move is like the one of the best ever. I thought she was only giving it to Sandra, but when she pulled out the 2nd one...wow, just freakin WOW!!!

I know it creates action, but Survivor now seems like it is ALL about the immunity idols. I mean there are 9 people. There is 1 challenge idol, 2 immunity idols, a little overkill.I might be alone in this, but I think I'm not liking how strategy in Survivor has become all about immunity idols.And you guys are overrating Parvati. I think she is an awesome player, but this week not the best. Great move giving it to Jerri, NOT great move giving it to Sandra. She must think that Sandra is actually with her.

Parv and Russel should mate.
Super Survivor Baby?I know it's a game and Russell is a Villain and all, but am I the only way that absolutely HATES/CRINGES when people swear on their kids lives when they 100% know they are lying?
Super Survivor Baby?I know it's a game and Russell is a Villain and all, but am I the only way that absolutely HATES/CRINGES when people swear on their kids lives when they 100% know they are lying?
I know what you mean, but it's just words and anyone who is going to actually believe the "swear" is an idiot. I think Russell knows that and was willnig to use it as leverage. Why not? :-) A great move by Parv to use both Idols. While I feel the Sandra donation was misplaced, it might cement Sandra's jury vote for Parv. Jerri now knows who she owes her survival to and she will likely repay with a vote for Parv, assuming Parv makes it to the final. Sandra could still flip, so it could have been a wasted moveRussell, according to the preview, is giving Parv an earful when he should be shutting up. Not sure how Parv is going to explain it, but her leverage is diminished by playing the 2nd Idol, but she now has numbers. Russell needs to learn to shut up.Anyone else think Colby said too much at Tribal?
Anyone else think Colby said too much at Tribal?
The whole game is a mindf**k anyways. Parv was obviously confident going into tribal that she was safe and if anything, Colby saying what he said probably made her feel more un at ease than anything because he said what she really believed and would he really say something like that if it was true or is it a trap? Did I mention how much I love this game?
I know it creates action, but Survivor now seems like it is ALL about the immunity idols. I mean there are 9 people. There is 1 challenge idol, 2 immunity idols, a little overkill.I might be alone in this, but I think I'm not liking how strategy in Survivor has become all about immunity idols.And you guys are overrating Parvati. I think she is an awesome player, but this week not the best. Great move giving it to Jerri, NOT great move giving it to Sandra. She must think that Sandra is actually with her.
I definitely agree with this. The immunity challenge has little bearing on alliance power right now, where it use to have so much more meaning. I'm definitely not against idols, I think they make the game better but when they are getting played week after week the producers need to stop putting them back in right away or come up with a better strategy. Also, the clues to the idols are so freakin specific they might as well just put them right in the tree mail box. Personally I liked Exile Island and placing a single idol there for the taking (With a set of DIFFICULT clues to get it). The person who got nominated to the island had the only shot at it and it added a lot more strategy to the game because it mattered who you sent over.
I definitely agree with this. The immunity challenge has little bearing on alliance power right now, where it use to have so much more meaning. I'm definitely not against idols, I think they make the game better but when they are getting played week after week the producers need to stop putting them back in right away or come up with a better strategy. Also, the clues to the idols are so freakin specific they might as well just put them right in the tree mail box. Personally I liked Exile Island and placing a single idol there for the taking (With a set of DIFFICULT clues to get it). The person who got nominated to the island had the only shot at it and it added a lot more strategy to the game because it mattered who you sent over.
^^^^^^^^^ THIS 100%
Parvati is in contention for the GOAT, doubt you can overrate her.
I wasn't overrating her overall. I was overrating her last episode. Giving Sandra an idol and pissing off Russell isn't amazing gameplay in my opinion.