"The video you have requested is not available for your geographic region."I'm going to be pissed if that's how he goes out though, not just for the pool, but I really really want to watch him play.
Can you just go to the CBS website and and look for next week's preview?I think he said something along the lines of "walls closing in on him" or something to that nature. He did look bad, but you know he doesn't want to quit either. But I agree, I really want to watch him play.
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice first episode. When Stephanie popped her shoulder back in and was ready to go.... it made the season already.Others:Russell seems way way way overconfident. There is no way he's walking over these people like he did last season. He looks out of his element, and if he doesn't change his strategy soon, he'll be out early.Boston Rob is awesome. Even with this many good players, he still stood out as head and shoulders above them all, except maybe Parvati. I hope he's OK this next week, that would be a shame to lose him early for medical reasons.I hope Tyson sticks around just for his side comments.Coach really seems to have toned down his ego. This is where I thought he'd be on his season so I ranked him high. We'll see if he holds it together or if Crazy Coach comes back. He could go far if he stays sane.The heroes side is relatively dull, and there is no clear path for anyone.

Finally watched this episode. Amanda is freaking hot.Stephanie is freaking tough.I never really cared for Boston Rob, but really like him now.Tyson is still a douche.Russell will not be able to manipulate his tribe like last season.

The heroes side is relatively dull, and there is no clear path for anyone.
I disagree. Except for Colby, he is dull. I think it is awesome not knowing who is in control. The best part of Survivor is when everyone is scrambling before tribal council, and in the hero tribe at this point there is no clear front runner yet. Everyone has labeled each other a threat and I think it is great
Nice first episode. When Stephanie popped her shoulder back in and was ready to go.... it made the season already.Others:Russell seems way way way overconfident. There is no way he's walking over these people like he did last season. He looks out of his element, and if he doesn't change his strategy soon, he'll be out early.Boston Rob is awesome. Even with this many good players, he still stood out as head and shoulders above them all, except maybe Parvati. I hope he's OK this next week, that would be a shame to lose him early for medical reasons.I hope Tyson sticks around just for his side comments.Coach really seems to have toned down his ego. This is where I thought he'd be on his season so I ranked him high. We'll see if he holds it together or if Crazy Coach comes back. He could go far if he stays sane.The heroes side is relatively dull, and there is no clear path for anyone.
I think you're wrong. I think Russell is going to run everyone over, but not win. A woman is winning this season.Stephanie is my favorite survivor ever after this episode.
Finally watched this episode. Amanda is freaking hot.Stephanie is freaking tough.
yes. totally agree.
I never really cared for Boston Rob, but really like him now.Tyson is still a douche.Russell will not be able to manipulate his tribe like last season.
Rob has always been the same guy, and he's always better at everything than everyone else.Tyson isn't a douche, he's hilarious.Russell will manipulate his tribe.

Fuck. I had

Stephanie in my pool, with a structure where you get $5 for being the first voted out at tribal council.

So obv, I got jobbed, second elimination is actually the worst in the game.

If Amanda skates to the end again I'm going to be really pissed.Lol at the villains winning two immunity challenges. On paper they are horrible but Boston Rob owns Survivor so they are somehow winning.I'm not happy at all that Stephenie went home. She is by far my favorite woman contestant ever. I hate James with a passion now. Yeah he is right Stephenie should have shut her yap. But he went overboard in trying to get his point across.

I think Cirie, Candice and JT voted against Steph because they sense that it will be easier to fracture any alliance that has James in it (that is to say Tom and Steph and Colby would have stuck together), hence Steph got chopped.GG, me.Boston Rob is a ****ing stud. I have no end of respect for that dude.James...that's a big bitch!

BAH :LJDLS:FJ :LSDJF L: I can't believe how split the heroes tribe is with alliances from Day 1. They will never win a challenge until they get rid of the REAL weak players. Rupert doesn't want to play in ANY physical challenge because of his toe, he can't solve a puzzle worth crap, and he's being annoying around camp. Any other season on survivor he'd be gone by now. He's dragging the tribe down and I think he's only getting by because of reputation and this alliance strugge so early on.James went completely overboard on Steph I agree, but why couldn't she just speak up and say "Look guys I'm sorry, the competitiveness got the best of me and I won't let that happen again. I agree we need to work as a team and listen to one person."She put herself at risk and because everyone is too blind to see that Rupert should be going home, she got axed.Also, I'm now cheering for Boston Rob to win it all.GG Merc, she shouldn't be going home so early although Amanda just got a lot stronger with her gone.

I have rooted against Boston Rob HARD in every Survivor and Amazing RaceNow in this season, for Boston Rob, I have never rooted harder for anyone in any reality show. It is not even close. F..k the $. F..k James. GO BOSTON ROB

GG Stephenie.I agree that James went a bit overboard but I also agree with his feelings. LOL at his Steph = Kryptonite comment. She is a bit disruptive and egotistical. I liked her a lot the 1st season she played. Not much at all the last 2 times. She really does seem to get a little full of herself. I was glad they kept Amanda over her.Way to rock it again Villains!As someone else said, they look bad on paper and again they fell behind in the physical part of the challenge. But they actually stayed more calm, had a better plan for the puzzle and came from behind.I was never worried about Rob having to bail from the game, but still a gritty effort to help win the challenge.As far as the Hero alliances are concerned, the vote was 6-3 last night and now Steph is gone, but I don't think that just because Cirie and Candace voted with the others that it's truly a 6 vs 2 situation (sorry Mike). If the Heros were to lose again, I have a hard time believing they would get rid of Tom or Colby this early. I think they'd target a woman again. Rupert seems to be in pretty good with JT and James.

I think James has let the fame from previous seasons get to his head. He never acted like that before.I was pretty happy to get Tom, but right now it looks like a bad pick. The best hope is that James continues his insane meltdown (which was hinted at in the previews), forcing a minor realignment, and that then the heroes start to win.Russell knows who his chief competition is, but I don't think he's up to the challenge. I want the villains to lose just so that we can see some scheming in the Russell vs Rob matchup.

I think James has let the fame from previous seasons get to his head. He never acted like that before.I was pretty happy to get Tom, but right now it looks like a bad pick. The best hope is that James continues his insane meltdown (which was hinted at in the previews), forcing a minor realignment, and that then the heroes start to win.Russell knows who his chief competition is, but I don't think he's up to the challenge. I want the villains to lose just so that we can see some scheming in the Russell vs Rob matchup.
Russell is going to win (vs. Rob), because no one knows him. He has a huge advantage in this season, and he'll be taking advantage.