No one knows Russell and my hunch is that he goes really deep, but doesn't win again. Just like last time, he needs people that he thinks won't 'win', which means he will take women, since he hates women. That also means that he will probably be looking to take women that have already won. So my predication is that Russell takes Sandra and someone else (like Parvati) with him and then he loses badly at final tribal. Again.
Yeah, I get what you are saying. I can see it happening with Parvati, I'm having a hard time thinking Sandra could ride coattails all the way to the end though. In Sandra's season she was in a pretty tight alliance that brought her to the end. If you remember she just sucked ass in all challenges. In the more recent seasons there has been more of an emphasis on voting out the weakest links especially early on. I don't see anyone who will be a weaker link than Sandra. Maybe Jerri. Maybe Courtney. You never know though because it is all stars and there will be a lot more strategizing.
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy I got a chick I really dig. YES!I'll do a $20 LL with anyone else who has a chick except Gov. first one to book gets it.......I hope brv quotes first.

I picked Rupert because I am a homer.I think it will be very hard to predict what will happen in this game. All these players have played before, some twice. It puts a completely different dynamic on the game.

I'm really happy I got a chick I really dig. YES!I'll do a $20 LL with anyone else who has a chick except Gov. first one to book gets it.......I hope brv quotes first.
I'm insulted! lol

I believe the egos are going to escalate from the beginning which will give the weaker players a chance to go far in the game. I think I'm most looking forward to seeing Randy's reaction to Coach's crazyness, Russell's ignorance, Tyson's nude scenes, and Jerri's attitude. It's going to be a season of laughs and the best part about this season is that even if your favourite is gone early in the game there are so many good players to want to root for till the end.Tonight is going to be good, 2 hr premiere.

pretty sure coach is going to run this game over!!!
I'm hoping that there is a Coach, Randy, and Tyson alliance right from the start since they were all on the same season and all on the same tribe.(edit) nevermind Randy was in a different season. Randy is screwed lol.
I think Randy could become a great pick. It really depends how much he can tolerate at camp before he blows up. The egos on the evil side are going to be through the roof. Randy is one of the most entertaining players in the game, I hope he goes far.I picked Cirie in hopes that she'd automatically be in an alliance with Amanda and James from the beginning because of their history. Although, that strategy may have backfired on me as apparently Amanda said she wanted Cirie out on video... doh.
I'm trying to find the link to the video I saw when Amanda said this. I will post it when I find it.**Edit - First link didn't work. This does. Just scroll down to her video.http://www.ew.com/ew/video/survivor
omg i cant belive i forgot about the draft... :(at least colby went early, it wouldve been worse if he was still available...:Pcongrats to fig...i dont see how colbys not winning this.
Fingers and toes crossed.
The guy destroyed everyone in season 2 and he still lost lol. I can't see how he can win.
Let's hope people learn from their mistakes. Really though, with this cast, any one of them could win. You get in the right alliance, make a few moves, win a few challenges, find an idol and boom, you're in the top three. All I know is it should be a very entertaining season. Good luck to everyone.

just for the record me and the Biatch for two seasons in a row have been eliminated the first week..If you guys want to make money, bet that JT will go out first.. :club:

just for the record me and the Biatch for two seasons in a row have been eliminated the first week..If you guys want to make money, bet that JT will go out first.. :club:
At least he'll go out with his dick in Sugar's mouth. Things could be worse.Go Stephenie!
man I worded my LL bet post poorly. oh well, I assume the show has started on the east coast so no takers on my LL.
How come brv didn't get it?Does it have something to do with your poor wording?No, I don't know why I care.
I'm hoping that there is a Coach, Randy, and Tyson alliance right from the start since they were all on the same season and all on the same tribe.(edit) nevermind Randy was in a different season. Randy is screwed lol.
Yeah, JT was on with Tyson and Coach.Could be something there if they make it to the merge. JT and Coach got along really well.

1 hour in and I'm already reminded of how much I can't stand Sugar or Cirie.And what the heck is Rupert a hero of? He's useless.Man, I'm soooo rooting for the villains already.Except for James or Stephanie, but we all know James is too dumb for this game./rant