Million Dollar Pot Between Dwan And Ivey

I haven't watched this. Is the frenchman Cyril "le frenchman" Mouly.He looks like this:q100000211307822_8977.jpg
yes.also, lol at the trophy presentation at the end. Ivey loses 600K and has to stand there and clap for Dwan.
Dwan is the sickest. He was down like 300k at one point. He takes a break, comes back and completely destroys the table.Props.
it is easy to destroy the table when you turn the nuts against 2nd nuts.... just sayin. He also caught the river in that huge pot against the french guy.and vb its at 33:00... hope that helps!
it is easy to destroy the table when you turn the nuts against 2nd nuts.... just sayin. He also caught the river in that huge pot against the french guy.and vb its at 33:00... hope that helps!
I meant "sickest" as in "he's one lucky ************"

LOL. "Destroys the table". Some of you fanboys are hilarious. It was nuts against 2nd nuts and all luck. Dwan is a good poker player, no doubt, but variance is catching up to the guy. Some of you are easily impressed.

Rofl at the hand with Ivey, Feildman and Mouly on 10:30.Ivey ships the pot with ATxx on 5c4cAc2cKd board.Fieldman: "I folded Ace Queen".Ivey: "Oh my god." Without any influence at all.

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-videos...ame_S04_Ep4_2_2gin card comes on turn (wonder if it's fixed) giving ivey the wheel and dwan the nutsivey gets it all i drawing deadalso dwan shoves with two pair against a french moron with a flush drawing to four outs and of course ....
Knowing Dwan's image, it's pretty hard to fold the wheel to him there. Dwan sucking out on the frenchman was just epic/bad.
it is easy to destroy the table when you turn the nuts against 3rd nuts.... just sayin. He also caught the river in that huge pot against the french guy.and vb its at 33:00... hope that helps!
FYP