Xbox Natal

I just ran into this upcoming XBOX product. It takes the WII to a different level. Its supposed to be coming out sometime this year..Amazing stuff.

holy crud, that's crazy if it's real
i couldnt believe it either..Then i did some research and its definetely real.
i couldnt believe it either..Then i did some research and its definetely real.
Im curious of the technologyI dont see how it recognizes 4 people playing jeopardy or whatever and which one buzzes in ..... or if you are driving a car what if someone beside you moves their hands or holds up 'a wheel' too, does it freak out or what.Definitely interesting.Also, is it a totally new system or a Xbox 360 addon product? Separate games or enhancement for all existing games?
Im curious of the technologyI dont see how it recognizes 4 people playing jeopardy or whatever and which one buzzes in ..... or if you are driving a car what if someone beside you moves their hands or holds up 'a wheel' too, does it freak out or what.Definitely interesting.Also, is it a totally new system or a Xbox 360 addon product? Separate games or enhancement for all existing games?
ya its pretty weird how it does it...The voice recognition, which is available for most cellphones now is a cool concept as well.

I have no real desire for this to become reality. Essentially it is just a gimmick. Sadly I look at my wii sitting on my entertainment center just one small white piece of gimmick. It's fun occasionally, but essentially it is just a gimmick. Playing games like Madden on the wii or playing mario kart just get old quick and I always want to revert back to just playing it like a regular game is played. Hiking the ball gets old real quick imo.

• 2 weeks later...
I just ran into this upcoming XBOX product. It takes the WII to a different level. Its supposed to be coming out sometime this year..Amazing stuff.
The ending shot of the console "going to sleep" after she says goodnight should disturb you all. Good thing when the machines take over I'm going to be the Neo/John Conner/OPTIMUS FUCKING PRIME OF RL.