• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

why does that have to be? if he's going to be on the tv show everyday maybe they want him in studio because the show is better that way. and its not like moving to miami isn't a bonus on its own.

I find myself just forwarding to the interviews and being bored by the rest.

Lowell, Kirkjian, Magill.

I'll listen to the Bomani and Stan days but its been what, 3 weeks since Stan? Unless he did today's show. Bomani has only done once in a month

I don't love the tv show dynamic

I don't love the tv show dynamic

The show is officially ruined. I hate it now. I can't believe I've had such a dramatic change of heart over one move. I mean, I haven't missed an episode since it started airing, and I find myself not even wanting to watch it now.

I just hate Bomani so badly.

Well, you're racist. I don't like it because Dan is better in long form and Bomani is good when he can get off on a tangent, and that format doesn't allow for it.

I also feel that Dan kind of has Bomani on a pedestal

Prigioni, taking your fvcking cookies.

Jason Kidd, open for three.

I like the TV show with Bomani. The TV show is like Lebron and Wade on the Heat together early on. Neither playing up to their full potential, but still better than everything else out there.

• Like 1

I would go back to being a regular watcher of PTI if Dan was on it. I still dvr it but only watch twice a week maybe. Dan needs an anti-analytical guy to spar with. He doesnt spar with Bomani enough. He just does the "i dont know what you're doing there" thing when Bomani drops race in

I'm a Bo fan, so I was predisposed to like him on the show, but I think it really works well and it's not like any other format on ESPN. i Was afraid it was going to be another white guy and black guy argue about shit show, but it's more a couple of friends cracking jokes about topics. I like it.

My brv, I laughed so hard today during the motorcycle stunt video when Bo said "looks like he wrecked some dude's LLC."

That phrasing, the use of "LLC" instead of "business" just slayed me

Wednesday's Lebatard show, Dan's last segment, when he read that Bull Bar review, I was laughing so hard. Whoever wrote that was pretty great. "The Gateway to Regret" is just a fantastic line.

Yeah, listening to shows back and forth on my 7hr drive this weekend, it was rough. I FF alot of it. The movie talk was interesting. Its too basketball centric for me right now

Go on Whiskers?

I read Cote's twitter feed, he RT'd some sucking up from people. He and Dan have 25yrs of history, I think they are cool. Dan does some loving as well as callous.