the details have been released for HSP6. has Daniel's schedule change so that he can now play HSP is my first thought, then I see Sammy George on the list and can't wait to see the action he gives. if you haven't seen him in some of the european cash games it is a sight to beholdThe details on the next season of TV’s “High Stakes Poker” are finally out.It is the sixth season for the GSN (Game Show Network) poker show, which will be in production from Nov. 11-13. And as previously reported, Kara Scott is officially replacing AJ Benza alongside Gabe Kaplan as co-host of the program.The show, which will be filmed at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, is set to premiere on February 14 of next year. It will air at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Sundays.A list of players set to play as a part of the show, which features a minimum buyin of $200,000, was released, although it is subject to change:Patrik AntoniusDavid BenyamineDoyle BrunsonTom DwanEli ElezraAntonio EsfandiariSammy GeorgeBarry GreensteinPhil HellmuthAndreas HoivoldPhil IveyMike MatusowAllan MeltzerDaniel NegreanuDennis PhillipsLex VeldhuisYevgeniy TimoshenkoBrunson, Elezra, Esfandiari, Greenstein and Negreanu have appeared in every season of HSP. Ivey returns after a two-season hiatus.Among the newcomers are George, a London businessman and regular high-stakes cash game player; Hoivoid, an Englishman residing in Norway who won the 2007 European Poker Tour stop in Dortmund; Phillips, a 2008 November Niner; Veldhuis, better know as an online cash-game player under the name “RaSZi”; and Timoshenko, who won the 2009 World Poker Tour Championship for more than $2 million and the World Championship of Online Poker Main Event in 2009 for $1.7M.

the details have been released for HSP6. has Daniel's schedule change so that he can now play HSP is my first thought, then I see Sammy George on the list and can't wait to see the action he gives. if you haven't seen him in some of the european cash games it is a sight to beholdThe details on the next season of TV's "High Stakes Poker" are finally out.It is the sixth season for the GSN (Game Show Network) poker show, which will be in production from Nov. 11-13. And as previously reported, Kara Scott is officially replacing AJ Benza alongside Gabe Kaplan as co-host of the program.The show, which will be filmed at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, is set to premiere on February 14 of next year. It will air at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Sundays.A list of players set to play as a part of the show, which features a minimum buyin of $200,000, was released, although it is subject to change:Patrik AntoniusDavid BenyamineDoyle BrunsonTom DwanEli ElezraAntonio EsfandiariSammy GeorgeBarry GreensteinPhil HellmuthAndreas HoivoldPhil IveyMike MatusowAllan MeltzerDaniel NegreanuDennis PhillipsLex VeldhuisYevgeniy TimoshenkoBrunson, Elezra, Esfandiari, Greenstein and Negreanu have appeared in every season of HSP. Ivey returns after a two-season hiatus.Among the newcomers are George, a London businessman and regular high-stakes cash game player; Hoivoid, an Englishman residing in Norway who won the 2007 European Poker Tour stop in Dortmund; Phillips, a 2008 November Niner; Veldhuis, better know as an online cash-game player under the name "RaSZi"; and Timoshenko, who won the 2009 World Poker Tour Championship for more than $2 million and the World Championship of Online Poker Main Event in 2009 for $1.7M.
Do you have any link, I_fold? Thanks.
Do you have any link, I_fold? Thanks.
I know he played in the "Poker den" cash games you can find on youtube or cardplayertube. I don't have anything in mind off the top of my head
Yup, Daniel has changed his schedule and is planning on playing on HSP again this year.
I guess he just likes losing $200,000 or more.I kid - I kid. Seriously - good luck this year Daniel (it can't be any worse).Peace,Opie
dennis phillips - he has enough money - i'd love to know how many of these guys are backed and whose cash is there own
i imagine pokerstars is paying dennis phillip's buy in

Im pretty sure phil laak is going to be on this season as well.... he mentioned winning 250,000 from the party poker world open in london was perfect timming for this season... its also in his poker schedule for nov.

bluff poker link to HSP bluff poker posted on it yesterday

How does Lex get invited to this, or have enough money to play? Besides being Evelyn Ng's bf I'm not sure what would make him different from every other online midstakes grinder. Hes definitely a good player but I just don't get it. Could be because hes from one of those weird Euro countries, but HSP has never really seemed to care about that stuff before.Besides that Im curious to see how Timoshenko plays.

How does Lex get invited to this, or have enough money to play? Besides being Evelyn Ng's bf I'm not sure what would make him different from every other online midstakes grinder. Hes definitely a good player but I just don't get it. Could be because hes from one of those weird Euro countries, but HSP has never really seemed to care about that stuff before.Besides that Im curious to see how Timoshenko plays.
Ease up on the weird euro countries comment' s there pal ! I happy to be from that country. :club:
You see him during the WSOP coverage. They made him look like god. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUBpgtpFoII am looking forward to him playing.
i imagine pokerstars is paying dennis phillip's buy in
No, he said he is paying his own buy-in. He said he was likely to sit back and play tight. I told him to play aggressive to start because they won't expect it. We played in a 10/25nl 50 straddle most of the time game in Chicago after the WSOP Circuit Main Event. He played reasonably well and was a very nice guy. He also said Moon has had no coaching but asked him a few basic questions over the phone.

11 November 2009, 12:44 pmRealKidPoker: RT @Poker_Prod: High Stakes Poker Day 1 expected lineup: Dwan, Ivey, Negreanu, Esfandiari, Minieri, G Hansen, Hoivoid, @phil_hellmuth.

I love how Ivey shows up only when the game is guaranteed to be soft (Dennis, Meltzer, sammy george).
yeah, what an idiot.....looking for edges and stuff.Boooooooooooo.I am very excited to see how Dennis Phillips fares in a cash game. And I feel like Lex Veldhuis is more than qualified to play in this game.