2009 Main Event Pool

Just for the record, mtdesmoines sent me a message just after 5pm today saying he still intended to pay. I told him we'd already resold the card. As far as I'm concerned, the deadline was missed and the card belongs to whoever bought it today.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, mtdesmoines sent me a message just after 5pm today saying he still intended to pay. I told him we'd already resold the card. As far as I'm concerned, the deadline was missed and the card belongs to whoever bought it today.
That was me. If I get $100 on Stars before I go to bed, I might consider it.
Ship the 500 to max peter01 (brea) on stars when the 9 of hearts falls on the river of the final hand pleaseKthanks.

I'm going golfing tomorrow so won't be around much during the afternoon hours, but if the winners could please PM me their stars names and cities, I'll have the money to you by tomorrow night at the latest.Good luck all!

Flop Card (x3) $100Turn Card $240River Card $500Kh: --- Vbnautilus <<< Turn2c: --- HighwayStar <<<Flop7c: --- Fargopokernd <<< River8c: --- MaxStPolish <<< Flop7s: --- Mtdesmoines Gatortom <<< FlopPayments coming shortly folks, congrats