$120 Deepstack Live Tourney

18 remaining, average chipstack is @30,000.We had just broken down to the final two tables when this hand came up. No read on the villian (except alot of guys bitching @ the break about how good he was running). We had maybe completed one orbit where I didn't see him get out of line with anything.Blinds 1000/2000/200Hero: 50,000kVillian: 75,000kFolds around to me in MP with AdQh I pop it to 6,000 villian in BB repops to 12,000, I call. Pot: 26,300Flop: Ah Kh 9hVillian immediately announces 15,000Me?

yah I don't know if we can get away from this here. Look for him to show up with a lesser A with no Heart here....

we have to shove, we can;t do anything else here. and yes literally beating him into the pot shove is my favorite here bc either way we truly don't mind what he does either way. Hell if we totally snap shove we may trick him if he is kind of nitty to fold bottom set or if he is a donk trick him into calling with a weakish ace thinking we are on a naked draw bluffing idk both would be amazing. If he has a flush we still have like 20% equity here

LOL. I assumed that OP was just asking about the style of his shove, this is so overwhelmingly obvious and requires no thought. I would go with the real-life struggling in thought like you are taking a dump, then calling time on yourself shove.

I would go with the real-life struggling in thought like you are taking a dump, then calling time on yourself shove.
hahaha love it

Fair enough. I don't know why this seemed like such a decision for me at the time but I did think for about a minute before pushing..where I was promptly snapped by pocket kings..heart on the river of course. I assume that because I ended up being behind on the flop and way off on my read that I made the wrong play..heat of the moment and all that. Meh, cheers.

Fair enough. I don't know why this seemed like such a decision for me at the time but I did think for about a minute before pushing..where I was promptly snapped by pocket kings..heart on the river of course. I assume that because I ended up being behind on the flop and way off on my read that I made the wrong play..heat of the moment and all that. Meh, cheers.
i mean it is in his range sure but he could have a decent amount of other things a lot. plus we are just commited it doesn't matter at that point if we could be behind sometimes or not we are getting the right odds considering our stack size to be wrong a few times to make it still profitable

4 bet shipping pre would never remotely enter my mind. He's never 3bet/folding IMO and AQo sucks against his 3bet/calling range.We're in position and getting good odds to see the flop after his 3bet. We would still have just under 20 BB's left if we have to fold flop. I have no problem with the PF line.