Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Ok, maybe Lebron is a choke artist. This is just weird now.
*sigh* amazing how Lebron went from "transformed player" back to "choke artist" in a single day.I don't even like the guy but I still think he deserved the MPV over Rose last year and just played badly (for Lebron...amazing by any other standard) in the finals last year.dun worry...ur Heat are headed back to the Finals buddy
Last night just proved how much lebron sucks and isn't clutch. Kobe is such a beast, lebron could learn so much from Kobe.
The only thing he could learn from kobe is how to get away with rape. Which is a lesson we all could use, frankly.
lol hockey guysPoppy, from Haralabob twitter:One thing that apparently nobody but the crew that charted defense for us knows - getting a hand in the face on a shot has ~Zero effectIts so much better to just contest the shot high vs sticking a hand in the guys face, its all muscle memory. They don't need to see.
I saw that tweet too, and I wondered about it. I instinctively want to reject that notion, but Haralabob knows and researches the NBA about 10,000,000x better than i do so I am now very curious about this issue.
dun worry...ur Heat are headed back to the Finals buddy
I'm not worried. They can't play much worse and they are losing road games in OT. I'm just tired of having to hear about Lebron.Also when you live in Miami and you stay up late for two straight OT losses caused by missed free throws (by everyone), you can lose your mind for a few minutes.

Wow lebron James sucks so bad. Guy doesn't like the pressure situations. Missing three free throws in the 4th quarter? Meanwhile Kobe loves these crunch time moments. Guy was a beast last night. He is a winner. Best player in the league.

Wow lebron James sucks so bad. Guy doesn't like the pressure situations. Missing three free throws in the 4th quarter? Meanwhile Kobe loves these crunch time moments. Guy was a beast last night. He is a winner. Best player in the league.
Troll cat is trolling.I'd say 3 out of every 4 games I watch, I don't have a real rooting interest going in, but I almost always end up rooting for a particular team for some unknown reason. Last year, even though I hate the Celtics more than any team in any sport, I couldn't help but root for them against the Heat. Last night I found out that I want the Clippers to lose more than I want the Heat to lose.* In fact, I was actively rooting for Lebron to close it out. So that didn't work out too well. But Kobe was doin' work; I had that going for me.*I guess I just don't like the "it" team because I love Chris Paul. That move he put on Lebron at the end of regulation was amazing. I love the odd paths to the basket he takes; he just creates passing angles.Edit:
Quote from kobe last night after he passed it to a wide open gasol at the 3 point line in OT,"you think tebow prays? When the ball left pau's hands, I must have said 30 hail Mary's"
Phoenix. Is that even close?
No, it's not close.
Everyone at the Showcase said it was on, so I don't know. I do know that our game on Thursday is being shown live at 12:45. And Brady Morningstar is on the other team.
Getting ready for Mad Ants basketball!Poppy, are D-League rules all the same as NBA?

Poppy on the right, Sebastian on the left.Thanks for watching the worst game we've played all year. I have to apologize for that.Walker is good, he was at Pistons camp this year. I guess if they didn't re-sign Stuckey he was going to make the team. Darnell Lazare is really good too (Pacers camp, last cut), just didn't play well tonight.You don't like our bigs, or Tulsa's bigs?

Lebron James with another loss, and another abysmal performance in the 4th quarter. 3 in a row for the Heat now. Lebron can't handle it. Meanwhile, Kobe Bryant keeps doing his thing..... clutch.
This is what happens if you don't watch the game. The Heat lost, not Lebron. Lebron had 35 and scored the bulk of the Heat's points in the 4th quarter and was the only member of the team who didn't make me want to throw up in my mouth.Lebron: 35 pts, 6 assists, 5 rebounds on 13-20 shooting. Boy, he stinks. Dwayne Wade has played like crap for virtually the whole season and everyone ignores it. Strange world.

lebrons a chump, he has missed a game this year, bc he's a big baby. he can't play thru the injuries. kobe practically is playing with one hand but doesn't complain ever and just plays. lebron uses excuses, kobe just wins. kobe is such an inspiration. lebron is a sad excuse for a human being.