Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

I can't believe you could watch the slow-mo replay of that and think it was anything but a flop. Wade barely grazed the top of his hair, and he threw his head back like he got hit by 1990 Mike Tyson.

I can't believe you could watch the slow-mo replay of that and think it was anything but a flop. Wade barely grazed the top of his hair, and he threw his head back like he got hit by 1990 Mike Tyson.

How can you watch the replay and not question Wade's "leading with the forearm leap" that takes place at half court? That doesn't seem like a basketball move is all I'm saying.

It's not a basketball move but he barely touches him. If they suspend him, I give up.

I don't think they'll suspend him. It's Wade and the league isn't going to suspend one of their stars in the playoffs on anything marginal.

In hockey if somebody does what Wade did they would most likely get a suspension so maybe I'm a bit more sensitive to thinking that a head shot should be looked at.

I'm not rooting for a suspension. I am rooting for the Pacers.

You and most non heat fans I'm sure. If Battier and Allen get going they'll be fine. If not, long series time.

I'm an actual Pacers fan. Bosh is the Heat hope at the 3-pt line.

Ray Allen has had his moments in his career. Never know.

Ray Allen has had his moments in his career. Never know.

The Pacers are the best 3-pt defending team in the league. Bosh is the one 3-pt threat that should be able to consistently get open looks.

LeBron's post game was deadly. Haslem(!) couldn't miss. The Pacers defense was nonexistent. Flop City stifled the 3rd quarter comeback. Rough game.

I agree with ex-Pacer Reggie Miller. The flopping rule is stupid. If your flop fools a ref, get new refs.

Fake 15 yard penalties get called constantly in the NFL and nobody complains.

I agree with ex-Pacer Reggie Miller. The flopping rule is stupid. If your flop fools a ref, get new refs.

Fake 15 yard penalties get called constantly in the NFL and nobody complains.

They don't?

Flopping should be punishable by death. Just so we are clear, I would seriously be fine if the 6th time LeBron James got caught pretending his vagina was on fire, after being repeatedly warned, he was decapitated by David Stern. You know Stern would do it himself, too. His way is the old way.

I was just looking at the 2010 draft and it looks like it's going to be a really weak one.I think Paul George is going to be the best player from that draft.

Pretty safe to say that George is clearly the best player from the 2010 draft and it isn't close.

Ugh, Wade is being such a fag.

I can't believe he brought up his touches at this point in time. I'm stunned. Now??