Random Basketball Observations

The interesting thing to me is that the clippers know they have to resign CP3 to be a contender. So they are going to do whatever it takes. And if he goes to them and says get Dwight and I'm back, the clippers will be over a barrel and the lakers can ask for Blake and Bledsoe and 1st. The clippers can keep griffin or lose the chance to have CP3 and Dwight.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

The Lakers are going to told what they are getting not dictating. If they ask for too much under SA's scenario the Clippers just have to trade off other contracts to create enough cap space to sign Howard without the Lakers getting anything.

Don't ruin this for me Bob. I'm concerned they will lose him for nothing and ruin Kobe's last few years.

Hello Deandre Jordan and Caron Butler

That'll be $5,000, thank you.

I wonder how much money these guys would pay to take away 2 points in a Finals game.

A lot more than $5,000 unless it was somebody like Latrell Sprewell who has kids to feed

Danny Effing Green. I mean, seriously

They should try guarding him. He was 6 of 10 and had five or six uncontested looks.

great game

Too bad about the non calls on the Spurs last 2 possessions but no way the refs were going to make those calls in Miami with a chance to go to game 7 in the last seconds of the game.

great game

Too bad about the non calls on the Spurs last 2 possessions but no way the refs were going to make those calls in Miami with a chance to go to game 7 in the last seconds of the game.

Ginobli got raped. However, there were also quite a few non-calls when Wade or James drove to the basket.

great game

To be fair, Manu walked a mile before he got fouled.

• Like 1

not an encouraging sign for the Spurs

The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 6h

"I have no clue how we're going to be re-energized. I'm devastated. But we have to." - Manu Ginobili

Manu traveled and no effing way they should give green three free throws on a little body contact on a fall away heave. Good job refs.