The Magically Delicious

In the future, can you please replace Craig Conroy in your lineups with someone you didn't trade two weeks ago? Thanks.
Again, it's my fault. I take responsibility for it. altho...a) It would have been better if you told me two weeks ago if you knew, rather then now. B ) Sending me a message, rather then making it public on this forum thinking that I meant to do it on purpose. I honestly didn't do it on purpose, but calling me out in front of everybody as a cheater, not cool. It was my fault, I'm an idiot for doing it, but I never did it on purpose. If you knew about it for two weeks, why just bring it up now? And why not send a PM about it?
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow can't believe it actually happened. These playoffs have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions.   I thought it would be funny to give a quick recap the history of the Magically Delicious a

any publicity is good publicity     Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 22m22 minutes ago The multiple tweet-stealing might be the least sad thing about this account  

It's probably time to consider unstickying this thread. Stickied threads should really be for top 9 teams and whatnot.

When you first used him on the 18th Dale posted it in big red letters with your team's scoring that he wasn't on your roster so I assume he assumed that you saw that since we should be checking the scoring that Dale posts to make sure he hasn't made a mistake.

When you first used him on the 18th Dale posted it in big red letters with your team's scoring that he wasn't on your roster so I assume he assumed that you saw that since we should be checking the scoring that Dale posts to make sure he hasn't made a mistake.
Sorry, I don't always have the time to check the scores. Again it was my fault, but it would have been nice if somebody sent me a PM. It won't happen again, but in the future, it would be better to get a PM, rather then to be labeled in front of everyone as a cheater.

You never let me know. I never checked the old lineup page, so how was I suppose to know? I just checked the scoreboard. It would have been nice to get a PM, rather then posting on here and on the AHL forums that I intended to do it on purpose. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, just from the way you wrote it on both, you gave the sense that I am doing it on purpose, which totally wasn't true. If you think I'm cheating, send me a PM, don't make it public. That's all I'm saying. Just my two cents. End of discussion.

You never let me know. I never checked the old lineup page, so how was I suppose to know? I just checked the scoreboard. It would have been nice to get a PM, rather then posting on here and on the AHL forums that I intended to do it on purpose. I don't even want to talk about it anymore, just from the way you wrote it on both, you gave the sense that I am doing it on purpose, which totally wasn't true. If you think I'm cheating, send me a PM, don't make it public. That's all I'm saying. Just my two cents. End of discussion.
Again, where did I say you were cheating? I simply posted something that I thought was humorous. You are being overly defensive about this which leads me to believe that you are feeling guilty or you are just f'ing around.
  • 3 months later...

Brandon Yip is injured 4-6 weeks. This is horrible news as the team had huge aspirations of winning the Reject Cup. It likely is over now. Unfair, unjust, but its the way the marbles roll.

Brandon Yip is injured 4-6 weeks. This is horrible news as the team had huge aspirations of winning the Reject Cup. It likely is over now. Unfair, unjust, but its the way the marbles roll.
Does he have a yip pointer?
  • 2 months later...

The Magically Delicious have been purchased by Russian Billionaire.... Ottawa Biatchakrov. He guarantees that the team will make the playoffs next year, and win the AHL title in 5 yrs.

The Magically Delicious have been purchased by Russian Billionaire.... Ottawa Biatchakrov. He guarantees that the team will make the playoffs next year, and win the AHL title in 5 yrs.
What kind of odds can i get on this action.?
  • 3 months later...

Trade negotiations are going very strong...Both GMs are employees of multi billion dollar corporations and emails have been flying back and forth.

After negotiations went south today I have put a 2 year ban with trading with this guy..He is impossible and unreasonable..I usually dont like to post private offers i made but here it goes..As soon as i pressed send on this offer, i prayed he would decline it as its way too much.I offered:Zach Bogosian, Marcus Johansson and Viktor Stalberg For 1st overall and Kris Versteeg.He came back and said i wasnt even close..Another gm i talked to said he would take the offer.So MR Biatch, you can take your Magically Delicious and stuff it.

After negotiations went south today I have put a 2 year ban with trading with this guy..He is impossible and unreasonable..I usually dont like to post private offers i made but here it goes..As soon as i pressed send on this offer, i prayed he would decline it as its way too much.I offered:Zach Bogosian, Marcus Johansson and Viktor Stalberg For 1st overall and Kris Versteeg.He came back and said i wasnt even close..Another gm i talked to said he would take the offer.So MR Biatch, you can take your Magically Delicious and stuff it.
I wouldn't take that offer either Serge.
I wouldn't take that offer either Serge.
thats great..Thats why i wont make the trade.I guess you dont realize that Mo Jo as he is called will be the next superstar to play for the Caps..Early as this year.

Who owned this roster before Biatch? He really did a great job of building a base. Dan's done a good job of adding to the base, but wow, some great players/picks here from pre-09, and they keep getting better.

Who owned this roster before Biatch? He really did a great job of building a base. Dan's done a good job of adding to the base, but wow, some great players/picks here from pre-09, and they keep progressing better.
Nate owned the team and then Jesse had the team. Jesse added a few of those players as $0.25 free agents before we changed the rules.
Lies, like you would trade him.
Biatch is impossible, in his own impossible genius way. I've hated him for making trades with other people that I would've done more for, and made him extremely generous offers that weren't close. I've also received my share of absolutely terrible offers. We all thought he was nuts to sign Crosby to a huge extension.And yet in all his mad genius, he just builds winners.
Nate owned the team and then Jesse had the team. Jesse added a few of those players as $0.25 free agents before we changed the rules.
If I remember Nate did a pretty good job of stripping the team down and then Jesse did a few dump things like trading away Backstrom?