The Magically Delicious

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow can't believe it actually happened. These playoffs have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions.   I thought it would be funny to give a quick recap the history of the Magically Delicious a

any publicity is good publicity     Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 22m22 minutes ago The multiple tweet-stealing might be the least sad thing about this account  

It's probably time to consider unstickying this thread. Stickied threads should really be for top 9 teams and whatnot.

Mother f*cker, Gilbert Brule isn't playing bc he caught that H1N1
But Maxim Afinegenov is and he is scoring goals assisted by Nik Antropov :club:

The Magically Delicious lose a nail-biter last night against the Shortstackers. In a matchup of the Byward Market (Zach) vs Downtown Ottawa (Dan), the Byward Market prevailed with a few late goals and assists to take the win. Tonight though, the Delicious are extremely hungry and have pretty much their A-lineup against the Swackers. The Delicious are pretty much a sure thing to win tonight, book it like a bookmark yo

omfg, we ordered them for the whole office tmw for lunch. that is so hilarious. is there one near us?
No, on Beech St. in Little Italy.Kinda cool story. It's my first time there, and we get the sandwiches made, grab a couple drinks and go to pay. Obv they don't accept debit or credit, and I have no cash, so the guy INSTANTLY goes, "it's ok, just get me next time."Remember when people used to be cool like that? He just lets Andrea and I walk out of there with 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks for nothing, telling me to pay for them next time I come around! That's crazy!I hit up a bank after we eat and go back and grab another sandwich because they were so damn good, and pay for it all then, but it was a super cool move on his part.Also, I've basically been looking for a place like this since I moved to Ottawa. There was a place in TBay which was basically the exact same thing. The absolute best sandwiches of all time, and I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a single good deli anywhere in the market. All the deli's around here just have smoked meat and varieties of smoked meat. It's bullshit. I'll drive to Dirienzo's every day for those sandwiches.
No, on Beech St. in Little Italy.Kinda cool story. It's my first time there, and we get the sandwiches made, grab a couple drinks and go to pay. Obv they don't accept debit or credit, and I have no cash, so the guy INSTANTLY goes, "it's ok, just get me next time."Remember when people used to be cool like that? He just lets Andrea and I walk out of there with 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks for nothing, telling me to pay for them next time I come around! That's crazy!I hit up a bank after we eat and go back and grab another sandwich because they were so damn good, and pay for it all then, but it was a super cool move on his part.Also, I've basically been looking for a place like this since I moved to Ottawa. There was a place in TBay which was basically the exact same thing. The absolute best sandwiches of all time, and I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a single good deli anywhere in the market. All the deli's around here just have smoked meat and varieties of smoked meat. It's bullshit. I'll drive to Dirienzo's every day for those sandwiches.
facccck that is amazing. I can't think of any other place where they would do that. Is that the only location? I know there's an Italian shop right near you, I think next to the Pour House, but I doubt it's as good as this place. Frick, do they do delivery?

La Bottega is ok, but it's not great. They don't let you put cheddar cheese on the sandwiches, and that's just outrageous.There's another Dirienzo's location on Meadowlands, in Nepean, I think.

Also, I've basically been looking for a place like this since I moved to Ottawa. There was a place in TBay which was basically the exact same thing. The absolute best sandwiches of all time, and I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a single good deli anywhere in the market. All the deli's around here just have smoked meat and varieties of smoked meat. It's bullshit. I'll drive to Dirienzo's every day for those sandwiches.
You can also get them on WestJet flights!Ya no good Deli's... full of Subway and Quizinos :club: