The Magically Delicious

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow can't believe it actually happened. These playoffs have been an absolute roller coaster of emotions.   I thought it would be funny to give a quick recap the history of the Magically Delicious a

any publicity is good publicity     Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 22m22 minutes ago The multiple tweet-stealing might be the least sad thing about this account  

It's probably time to consider unstickying this thread. Stickied threads should really be for top 9 teams and whatnot.

He's too busy missing a half dozen breakaways per game.
He's probably faster than Vermette. Vermette has better hair, though. He falls over, but it's usually some stupid dive to get onside, which never works anyways.
hahaI have never enjoyed dealing with the Biatch. I love him like a son but I think he has duped me on more than one occasion trade wise.
  • 2 weeks later...

I am picking up the Biatch and John tomorrow..Text from Dan this morning, no joke:"Do you want to wear matching Lululemon?"

I am picking up the Biatch and John tomorrow..Text from Dan this morning, no joke:"Do you want to wear matching Lululemon?"
I did not get this request. Not that it was going to happen on my part but I am hurt for not being asked.
I did not get this request. Not that it was going to happen on my part but I am hurt for not being asked.
Effective immediately, Untilted (Broadway, John etc.) Hearby resign their position as the Grand Pobah of the Magically Delicious fan club. Something about a conflict of interest
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Magically Delicious have picked up superstar Adam McQuaid. He notched an assist tonight and we have noticed. We also our 2nd place in the toughest division in the AHL. Pretty sick for a team that had finished dead last, last year. We are sad though to find out that we do not own Serge's 1st rounder this year, it's next year. Ugh.

The Magically Delicious have picked up superstar Adam McQuaid. He notched an assist tonight and we have noticed. We also our 2nd place in the toughest division in the AHL. Pretty sick for a team that had finished dead last, last year. We are sad though to find out that we do not own Serge's 1st rounder this year, it's next year. Ugh.
nope ..its this year...

The buzz around the hockey world is the pending sponsorship agreement that the Ottawa Biatch is about to sign for his AHL team the Magically Delicious.There have been several suitors, however it looks like it has come down to two mega companies. The rumour is that clothing giant Lululemon and Coffee Icon Starbucks are the two finalists.Sources cited at both companies didnt deny that talks were heating up. The sticking point has been Lululemon while offering much more money than the Seattle based coffee giant Starbucks, has insisted that all the players during off days where Lululemon scarfs. Delicious star David Krejci was quoted as saying " there is no way in hell ill wear a Lululemon scarf, i rather be traded to the lowly Mustangs."Starbucks foray into hockey sponsorship has fueled the ongoing rumours that they are looking to purchase an NHL franchise and move the team to Seattle. Construction on a 20000 seat hockey arena has started and will be named the Latte Centre. Stay tuned as this story develops.

The buzz around the hockey world is the pending sponsorship agreement that the Ottawa Biatch is about to sign for his AHL team the Magically Delicious.There have been several suitors, however it looks like it has come down to two mega companies. The rumour is that clothing giant Lululemon and Coffee Icon Starbucks are the two finalists.Sources cited at both companies didnt deny that talks were heating up. The sticking point has been Lululemon while offering much more money than the Seattle based coffee giant Starbucks, has insisted that all the players during off days where Lululemon scarfs. Delicious star David Krejci was quoted as saying " there is no way in hell ill wear a Lululemon scarf, i rather be traded to the lowly Mustangs."Starbucks foray into hockey sponsorship has fueled the ongoing rumours that they are looking to purchase an NHL franchise and move the team to Seattle. Construction on a 20000 seat hockey arena has started and will be named the Latte Centre. Stay tuned as this story develops.
The above = Amazing. Epic. Post of the Year.
Does anybody know when the trade deadline is? I can't find it.
Another thing I've neglected.I'll get that posted in a few days.
http://www.alternativehockeyleague.com/php...opic.php?t=8042TRADE DEADLINEFriday Jan 21st 2011 at 11:59 PM ETAfter the above time teams can't make any trades with each other but you can still pick up and drop players.ROSTERS FROZEN AND EXPANDEDWednesday Feb 2nd 2011 at 12:01 AM ETAs of the above time you can no longer pick up or drop any players.

I just like to say that on a list of my favourite humans in this world, including all my family, friends, Leafs, The Ottawa Biatch has made the top 100..He is a special character and just a funny guy.

I just like to say that on a list of my favourite humans in this world, including all my family, friends, Leafs, The Ottawa Biatch has made the top 100..He is a special character and just a funny guy.
I like you too.