Can't wait for this. Trailer isn't overwhelmingly awesome but I know the writers know what's up and i'm sure it'll be another great season.

• 3 weeks later...

This is more about the books than the TV show. I was checking to see when the 4th book was being released in the US and found this teaser. There's nothing to spoil but it can't hurt.

Lindsay recently appeared on Dexter, the TV series based on the novels. In an interview, Lindsay stated that Dexter by Design revolves around series protagonist Dexter Morgan in Paris on his honeymoon. While in Paris, he gets caught up in the world of modern art.[2]In an interview recently, Lindsay has said the next book in the series after Dexter by Design will take his character into the world of cannibalism, and will be called Dexter is Delicious.[3]

This is more about the books than the TV show. I was checking to see when the 4th book was being released in the US and found this teaser. There's nothing to spoil but it can't hurt.

Lindsay recently appeared on Dexter, the TV series based on the novels. In an interview, Lindsay stated that Dexter by Design revolves around series protagonist Dexter Morgan in Paris on his honeymoon. While in Paris, he gets caught up in the world of modern art.[2]In an interview recently, Lindsay has said the next book in the series after Dexter by Design will take his character into the world of cannibalism, and will be called Dexter is Delicious.[3]

Next book sounds bad, one after that could be cool as long as Dexter isnt doing what the book becomes involved with.
  • 5 weeks later...

I enjoyed the episode...The "Tonight's the night..." drive-by redone anew...The opening credit sequence redone with messy hair, dirty t-shirt, breaking shoelaces, etcThe opening and closing shots matched up nicely for bookends.Some solid dialogue:Masuka: "What got into her?" about Laguerta's faux-outburst about them getting to work, for example.Some nice cat and mouse dialgue between Lundy and Dexter, with Lundy showing a little desperation and vulnerability in his search for the Trinity Killer. Does he now or did he always suspect something about Dexter?

I didn't like Dexter screwing up in court. It seemed they were going to a stupid extreme to show how sleep deprived he was.
I think it was manufactured to get the perp walking so Dexter could do some work on him.
  • 3 weeks later...

Just caught up last night on the last few episodes.The female cop was interesting, almost wish that would have dragged on a bit longer. I got a good laugh out of "Why does everything have to be about rape with you?" It also seemed weird that he would get those files and look into a case of another cop where another lab geek is already suspecting something. Seemed like an unusually high risk.

Seriously, I practically stood up and cheered when she was naked again this last episode.
it's a-ok with me, I just thought it was pretty funny that they didn't feel they had enough footage of her tits yet.
She's no Andy Sipowicz
  • 2 weeks later...