Looking To Stake People

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! Time to get back into this! I am so going to*checks FTP, finds it to no longer be working properly*...Well...I'm so going to rail from the forums for your obv FT horses >.>

Shipped to everyone quoted below. Go ahead and register when you can and post in this thread when you have. GLGLGL see everyone sunday!edit: still looking for more horses

i'll run for youcoug28
des929
XinnroPhiladelphiaWizard
gary make sure you see who tehtoe has staked so that ppl dont get double staked and run away with your 5 bucks!
I'd love to have a chance. (Posting in both threads, FYI)FatterBurger
Naslund44thx
I would appreciate a stake.sn: toughguytomcity: san jose
My FTP name : Goembi
add your address
Thanks! I'm registered. Do you want regular updates, just the bustout hand, nothing...?
yea, if everyone could post regular updates on the day of the tourney that would be coolglgl
registered
tyglgl
chachibachi (chillicothe)thx!
shipped
Shipped to everyone quoted below. Go ahead and register when you can and post in this thread when you have. GLGLGL see everyone sunday!edit: still looking for more horses
I got the transfer and I am registered. Thanks for the entry and sorry it took so long to respond to this.

still waiting on a reply from tehtoe, but if he doesn't stake me, I'll take one of yours...beaverstyle on ftp (st. clair shores)

Added. Name: GoembiCity: Radvan nad DunajomTy.
shipped
LBPoker15 if there's any still available :club: Either way, good luck!
shipped
still waiting on a reply from tehtoe, but if he doesn't stake me, I'll take one of yours...beaverstyle on ftp (st. clair shores)
shipped