2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 on the river. We have our November Nine. Jordan Smith eliminated in 10th.
really? pokernews is not updated with that yet.

fjdas foiajofi ;jdsif dsoi jago; jdsogsum.onjfdilvj d;silf sda waiting ffffffffour months :club::(:ts

really? pokernews is not updated with that yet.
and now it is there. You have to feel for Jordan Smith there. What a terrible hand to go out with. Aces got crushed today. Amazing break for Akenhead (who was due one after last year's bad beat to hinkle). Wow, Ivey at the final table. Good stuff.Darvin Moon is officially running Jaime Gold hot. 60 million chips! about 30% right?and yeah, wow, they got from 13 to 9 so much more quickly than I thought they would. but there were a lot of strong hands colliding. cant fault Smith at all there obviously.

Justin Smith Eliminated in 10th Place ($896,730)Eric Buchman opened for 650,000, Darvin Moon flat-called from the button and Jordan Smith reraised to 2.6 million from the small blind. Buchman folded and Moon called. The flop was . Smith checked, Moon bet 4,000,000, Smith moved all in and Moon called. Smith Moon The turn was the , Smith picking up an inside straight draw to a wheel. The river, though, was the and Moon took down the pot with his set of eights, eliminating Smith and setting the 2009 "November Nine." Moon has an estimated 59,770,000 chips. We'll post the remainder of the final table chip counts as soon as they're verified.

and now it is there. You have to feel for Jordan Smith there. What a terrible hand to go out with. Aces got crushed today. Amazing break for Akenhead (who was due one after last year's bad beat to hinkle). Wow, Ivey at the final table. Good stuff.Darvin Moon is officially running Jaime Gold hot. 60 million chips! about 30% right?
yeah akenhead is this years kelly kim

So what's more impressive, Lisandro's 3 bracelets or Ivey's 2 and Main Event FT?It would be laughable if Ivey went on to win the Main Event to go along with his two other bracelets and of course is NOT the POY.

So what's more impressive, Lisandro's 3 bracelets or Ivey's 2 and Main Event FT?It would be laughable if Ivey went on to win the Main Event to go along with his two other bracelets and of course is NOT the POY.
is that you dscoot? just kidding.I think Ivey's accomplishment is better by quite a bit.

gotta thank you guys for the updates I have been reading the last 5 pages. The hype for nov will be crazy. just crazy. how much more side action is phil going to get because of this. His side bets will definetly be higher than what the prize will be.

God...if I move to Vegas by November...I don't care if I'm broke I want a live seat there!!!
live poker is boring as hell.I happened to be in Vegas last November and went to the Rio to watch some of the action. There was a line so I wandered the 1/4 mile to the poker room and never saw a ME FT hand.

Bubble was so quick for the WSOP Main Event I didn't even have time to get to the Rio. Congrats to Ivey and Shulman for making the Nov. 9!

Phil Ivey is 7th highest trend topic on twitter right now. ppl are excited!