I Hate (wsop) Poker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might be easy for me to say, but as YOU wrote it:"It may hurt all the way to next year's WSOP. But it was the experience of a lifetime. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even that red king."Thats how I'd see it. Better to have lost, then not risked at all....bla bla bla.GG, and GL next year.
Okay, here's my day three story....The devils hammer...I may never play poker again...
That really sucks... Like the pros say, the day you get knocked out of the ME is the worst day of the year, and it's ten times as bad if you get BB on the way out the door.... better luck next year, Looshle..
gg Chris. Man.... I sorta know what you must be feeling. my 2006 beat was 30 minutes to the end of day one, QQ vs 7-6 off . Flop a 6, rivered a 7. 3 years later I still shake my head. I did almost puke. gg looshe, and everyone else that made a good run at this. It is such a goddamn crap shoot, but the best tournament ever imo.next year!
It may hurt all the way to next year's WSOP. But it was the experience of a lifetime. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even that red king.
well written Chris and as you wrote; it wasn't said any better or played any better than that. You will be proud of that moment and that play you made as it was the right one to do, it just wasn't meant to be. There is always next year.
Flop: 10/10/JBB makes it 14000...I re-raise to 28000.
BB bet 14000, and you skipped the raise and went straight to the reraise?Doing that automatically turns on the doom switch and triggers the king on the river for the bad beat. Be careful in the future.
BB bet 14000, and you skipped the raise and went straight to the reraise?Doing that automatically turns on the doom switch and triggers the king of the river for the bad beat. Be careful in the future.
LOL.... excellent point.... I see now where I went wrong.... :club:
BB bet 14000, and you skipped the raise and went straight to the reraise?Doing that automatically turns on the doom switch and triggers the king of the river for the bad beat. Be careful in the future.
at least nnb isn't the biggest tool in the thread anymore.Grats mike

Zimmer should copy Tehtoe's avatar.

He hasn;t been since ~post 17
Can't believe you actually think that. NNB was a douche with everything he said. Looshle was saying how he went out (didn't think he was being a dick), but you could be reading it in a different tone.
Can't believe you actually think that. NNB was a douche with everything he said. Looshle was saying how he went out (didn't think he was being a dick), but you could be reading it in a different tone.
LOL
LOL
"I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation." You don't have to respond because it's not a big deal. I figure it will just be pointless talking and we wouldn't agree. I just wanted to give a different opinion.
"I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation."
I mean he's my backer so maybe I'm just kidding around or something, idk.
Since looshle decided that he wanted to ditch +EV and gamboooooooool
apparently he didn't learn by january either
"I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation." You don't have to respond because it's not a big deal. I figure it will just be pointless talking and we wouldn't agree. I just wanted to give a different opinion.
LOL at you getting totally leveled by that one...
LOL at you getting totally leveled by that one...
LOL at you assuming that I know who backs who.