Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

My team did rather well, what with Torres © and Arshavin picking up solid points. Shawcross was a stud on D again...I have no $ on Stars, so my fiver will have to be on Full Tilt, unless someone wants to do a swap with me (like, 50 for 50?)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no funds online at present but can get them on whenever.alternatively we could just keep a tally and settle up at the end of season unless you guys want the cash quicker. i dont really mind to be honest.

Your midfield did quite well... it's your defence that let you down. You're mancrush dempsey, right?And congrats to silky for taking down the first monthly $5 pool. How do you want your money, is Stars ok?
ugh. silky is dumb. :club: yeah my d def let me down. painful. hopefully i have addressed that. plus i guessed wrong on captain two weeks straight.

You guys can send Stars - villus2 or FTP - villus, (windsor penguin)Please let me know in this thread what your sn is and what site when you send so I can confirm.Also if anybody wants any more action on monthly or year end totals or on anything let me know, we can go over terms.

You guys can send Stars - villus2 or FTP - villus, (windsor penguin)Please let me know in this thread what your sn is and what site when you send so I can confirm.Also if anybody wants any more action on monthly or year end totals or on anything let me know, we can go over terms.
$5 Sent, from my Stars sn - FatTruckerJo.Can everyone who was in this month's $5 pool confirm they are in the next one? Also... if new people want to join, that's cool too. We'll all be starting from 0 points again (for the new month), so someone like SBriand who's just built a brand new team it could be a good time to get some money on.Silky, and/or anyone else, I'd be up for doing another $25 pool for this month, if you're interested?I'd like an avatar/sig bet with someone too, haven't done one for a while! I'm mainly looking at you LJB :club:
You guys can send Stars - villus2 or FTP - villus, (windsor penguin)
Shipped from EmeraldTwilight on FTP.Down to lose another $5 this month too.
$5 Sent, from my Stars sn - FatTruckerJo.Can everyone who was in this month's $5 pool confirm they are in the next one? Also... if new people want to join, that's cool too. We'll all be starting from 0 points again (for the new month), so someone like SBriand who's just built a brand new team it could be a good time to get some money on.Silky, and/or anyone else, I'd be up for doing another $25 pool for this month, if you're interested?I'd like an avatar/sig bet with someone too, haven't done one for a while! I'm mainly looking at you LJB :club:
25 booked anyone else wants in lets do this and in for the fiver again.

Shipped from CJW-LFC on full tilti had a bad end to the month :club:

September pools...$5: -JamesD-LJB-SlapStick-DinkDonk-silkyjonson-rinswun-Mercury69-Chris-LFC-yourboygsarida-SBriand$25:-JamesD-silkyjonson-DinkDonkAnyone else who wants a gamble, let me know and I'll add to the list. Any more ideas for bets also welcome.Also, I'm gonna be in Canada for 2 weeks this month... do you guys have Premiership coverage there on tv? Big Manchester derby on 20th and I don't wanna miss it.

September pools...$5: -JamesD-LJB-SlapStick-DinkDonk-silkyjonson-rinswun-Mercury69-Chris-LFC-yourboygsarida-SBriand$25:-JamesD-silkyjonson-DinkDonkAnyone else who wants a gamble, let me know and I'll add to the list. Any more ideas for bets also welcome.Also, I'm gonna be in Canada for 2 weeks this month... do you guys have Premiership coverage there on tv? Big Manchester derby on 20th and I don't wanna miss it.
Pretty sure this'll be on one of the Sportsnet channels...Side note: Got home late last night, haven't shipped to Silky yet. I'm good for it :-)
Can't believe I picked Jones over Bent.
This. No goalscorers for me this weekend.Need Zamora or Hangeland to notch later today.
Decent haul so far now if Drogba, Fat Frank and Rooney can just cap it at 4 points a piece.
You're killing it, looks like you'll have a 40-50 point lead at the end of today. I'm thinking of imposing a Chelsea-esque transfer embargo on you actually... it's the only way.I'll have a word with Plantini and Blatter, see what they can do.