Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

seriously gallo, shut the **** up.people leave like that because they are either...a) immature and cant deal with itB) elitist shitsc) sick of something else.it wasn't one person. you can hit the ignore posts from this user button if it was one person. and yeah, no one else will say this, but i think you're a jackass too.
popcorn.jpg
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

You're a crazy bitch and I don't give a flying fuck!!
No.You're an elitist jackass.End of story.Go play in traffic.
Also lurbz, how on earth can you talk about people crossing the line and being immature and all that and then tell anybody to play in traffic? Consistency please.
lol @ this
QFTedit: calling some1 a jackass, dbag, d1ckhead w/e is one thing but go play in traffic is jus LOL
seriously gallo, shut the **** up.people leave like that because they are either...a) immature and cant deal with itB) elitist shitsc) sick of something else.it wasn't one person. you can hit the ignore posts from this user button if it was one person. and yeah, no one else will say this, but i think you're a jackass too.
If you only knew. Seriously.

I think you guys are being a little harsh on Gallo. He's Mexican so tact isn't his strong suit.But, if we're being perfectly honest here, he isn't that far off from the truth. There's a level of creepiness with certain posters that's probably not that obvious to the average forumite - but it's definitely there, and it's definitely scary.