What's The Goddamn Point?

that is some fucking groundbreaking advice right there, dr phil. thank you for opening my eyes to these wondrous posibilities. never before had the idea of going out and fucking some strange entered my mind. but now that it has rest assured i will be contracting herpes from the first bar skank that will have me. i wish i was as simple as you. stupid people are always so happy. (possibilities)
I would assume you would use logic and protection I didn't think you were that stupid but then again perhaps. Austin I am not saying life is that easy. You have to work with it. You are smart use your fucking brains man. You need a social life outside of the computer, even I have one.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you going to just keep posting these sad self-pity threads...or are you going to do something to improve your life?its just getting old already austin
applause.gifwow chrozzo bringing the high heat..
you going to just keep posting these sad self-pity threads...or are you going to do something to improve your life?its just getting old already austin
Let me get this straight:Chrozzo, he of the same stupid tired fucking gimmicks, is accusing someone of being sad and redundant? The guy who, so far as I can tell, oscillates between "hi!" and nonsense look-at-me drunken gibberish? You should call up one of your girls, Chrozzo, maybe have some sex with her. The "GET A LIFE!" accusations, posted before midnight on a 4th of July Saturday just reek of irony. That goes for each and every one (both) of you dumb motherfuckers. Finally: I also hate you, Rose. Blind, baseless hate.
Let me get this straight:Chrozzo, he of the same stupid tired fucking gimmicks, is accusing someone of being sad and redundant? The guy who, so far as I can tell, oscillates between "hi!" and nonsense look-at-me drunken gibberish? You should call up one of your girls, Chrozzo, maybe have some sex with her. The "GET A LIFE!" accusations, posted before midnight on a 4th of July Saturday just reek of irony. That goes for each and every one (both) of you dumb motherfuckers. Finally: I also hate you, Rose. Blind, baseless hate.
Stop sugar coating it ya nancy.
Let me get this straight:Chrozzo, he of the same stupid tired fucking gimmicks, is accusing someone of being sad and redundant? The guy who, so far as I can tell, oscillates between "hi!" and nonsense look-at-me drunken gibberish?
THat's why his burn was so amazing, Wang. Also, you have book recommendations waiting for you
THat's why his burn was so amazing, Wang. Also, you have book recommendations waiting for you
I don't even know if I like Suited, I just need to make sure Chrozzo doesn't think he can just go ahead and make fun of people without somebody like me coming along and arranging his flaws in the daylight. Ah, I had totally forgotten about that thread. Let me just go ahead and check on those. (Goes to check.) I... believe you misunderstood my request. Wang writes:So, while I already have a summer project (I might be going to China or something), I could use another. Anybody have any suggestions for reading on Linguistics or Stylistics or something?BigD responds:Infinite jest is my default recommendation to anyone intelligent who likes fiction. but here's a classic that I think has slipped through the cracks a little..Something happened by Joesph HellerI'm familiar with Heller, and though I haven't read Something Happened, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a treatise on linguistics or the philosophy of language...
I don't even know if I like Suited, I just need to make sure Chrozzo doesn't think he can just go ahead and make fun of people without somebody like me coming along and arranging his flaws in the daylight. Ah, I had totally forgotten about that thread. Let me just go ahead and check on those. (Goes to check.) I... believe you misunderstood my request. Wang writes:So, while I already have a summer project (I might be going to China or something), I could use another. Anybody have any suggestions for reading on Linguistics or Stylistics or something?BigD responds:Infinite jest is my default recommendation to anyone intelligent who likes fiction. but here's a classic that I think has slipped through the cracks a little..Something happened by Joesph HellerI'm familiar with Heller, and though I haven't read Something Happened, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a treatise on linguistics or the philosophy of language...
Oh, I didn't see that part of yoru request. and no, heller is not. I don't remember really what My books were I read in college about the issue, but Chomsky is actually excellent in that field. Yes, that chomsky . I would read one of his scientific books on linguistics. Also, infinite jest does deal with linguistics, along with just about everything else, for the record.
I am not here to be loved by everyone. It's your choice to hate me. As for Chrozzo at least he has a life, and gets out and has fun. We go through this almost every Saturday night with Austin, feeling sorry for himself. Well it's getting a bit redundant. Why should he keep bringing us down.
it's like this song You got me runnin' goin' out of my mind,You got me thinkin' that I'm wastin' my time.Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You wanna stay out with your fancy friends.I'm tellin' you it's go to be the end,Don't bring me down,no no no no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.Don't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down.What happend to the girl I used to known,You let your mind out somewhere down the road,Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You're always talkin' 'bout your crazy nights,One of these days you're gonna get it right.Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.Don't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down.You're lookin' good just like a snake in the grass,One of these days you're gonna break your glass.Don't bring me down,no no no no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You got me shakin' got me runnin' awayYou get me crawlin' up to you everyday,Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.

Man.... ELO rocked in their day, eh :club:

sooooooooo.....what are you saying?
Let me get this straight:Finally: I also hate you, Rose. Blind, baseless hate.
oh I just thought of something to add, I know you said you hate me Wang, or Tactical Bear it also must mean that Sal Paradise does as well?
Blind, baseless hate
but Like I said I am not here to be loved.
sooooooooo.....what are you saying?
that we love ya honey :club:
  • 11 months later...
I am not here to be loved by everyone. It's your choice to hate me. As for Chrozzo at least he has a life, and gets out and has fun. We go through this almost every Saturday night with Austin, feeling sorry for himself. Well it's getting a bit redundant. Why should he keep bringing us down.
it's like this song You got me runnin' goin' out of my mind,You got me thinkin' that I'm wastin' my time.Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You wanna stay out with your fancy friends.I'm tellin' you it's go to be the end,Don't bring me down,no no no no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.Don't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down.What happend to the girl I used to known,You let your mind out somewhere down the road,Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You're always talkin' 'bout your crazy nights,One of these days you're gonna get it right.Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.Don't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down,grroosssDon't bring me down.You're lookin' good just like a snake in the grass,One of these days you're gonna break your glass.Don't bring me down,no no no no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.You got me shakin' got me runnin' awayYou get me crawlin' up to you everyday,Don't bring me down,no no no no no,I'll tell you once more before I get off the floorDon't bring me down.
Whoa, THAT"S what they are saying in that song?
Are you the gay one? Is it because you're gay? Whenever I get depressed I just take some drugs. Cheers me right up. Weed and video games is a great combination. If you have roommates just rummage around in their medicine cabinet. Try to find some adderall or percoset or vicodin or something. Anything will do so long as you don't have to feel like yourself for a while because let's face it, you're a miserable person, and any solution is going to be a temporary one.
I like oblivion.sidenote: Weird bump.
Whoa, THAT"S what they are saying in that song?
LO MF'n L Bruce