Macrobiotics Diet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best diet is to eat 6 small meals a day, with lots of water in between.start with small proteins at each small meal.so simple things like yogurt, cheese for the smaller meals, nuts, soya, are good high proteins, peanut butter with crackers or light cream cheese. tuna salad, lean piece of chicken. have veggies with them as fillers. start with a small breakfast, 2 hours later small snack, then 2 hours later lunch, 2 hours later snack, 3 hours dinner, 3 hours bedtime snack and drink water or water favored with crystal light.Just watch the carbs, fats, sugars some are good just need to be aware whats is good and not good. here is a great tracking and diet web site to followhttp://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/register.asp

the best diet is to eat 6 small meals a day, with lots of water in between.start with small proteins at each small meal.so simple things like yogurt, cheese for the smaller meals, nuts, soya, are good high proteins, peanut butter with crackers or light cream cheese. tuna salad, lean piece of chicken. have veggies with them as fillers. start with a small breakfast, 2 hours later small snack, then 2 hours later lunch, 2 hours later snack, 3 hours dinner, 3 hours bedtime snack and drink water or water favored with crystal light.Just watch the carbs, fats, sugars some are good just need to be aware whats is good and not good. here is a great tracking and diet web site to followhttp://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/register.asp
= do the opposite of me
What a worthless post.

I follow a balanced diet: about half organic, vegetarian food, about half Cheez Whiz and Mountain Dew.

when i was trying to loose wait i tried every diet in the book lol,the acrobaticdiet OP mentions works vary good if you have the displinei also found teh atkins diet to be vary affective as well, lolbut back to the antibiotic diet in the OP thhis is one where you eat 6 small meals a daythese can be anything you want so my favorite choise is usually walnut maple ice cream because it doesnt take up a lot of room in your stomackthe secret trick to the macroeconomic diet is to eat light meals four your 6 mealsthe books dont tell you these tricks lol,some light meal ideas our angelfood cake and meringues, yuou want to stay away from havy foods like fish and meata chicken breast ways maybe 3 pounds when a slice of cake is only a half pondsee the secret? i wish the books had this information before i had my surgery in michigan lol,gl OP in yuour diet let me know if you need any more counsiling

Weight loss is pretty simple. Eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly. You will be surprised when you lose a good amount. :club:

when i was trying to loose wait i tried every diet in the book lol,the acrobaticdiet OP mentions works vary good if you have the displinei also found teh atkins diet to be vary affective as well, lolbut back to the antibiotic diet in the OP thhis is one where you eat 6 small meals a daythese can be anything you want so my favorite choise is usually walnut maple ice cream because it doesnt take up a lot of room in your stomackthe secret trick to the macroeconomic diet is to eat light meals four your 6 mealsthe books dont tell you these tricks lol,some light meal ideas our angelfood cake and meringues, yuou want to stay away from havy foods like fish and meata chicken breast ways maybe 3 pounds when a slice of cake is only a half pondsee the secret? i wish the books had this information before i had my surgery in michigan lol,gl OP in yuour diet let me know if you need any more counsiling
Gets me every time.
seriously? aren't you a nurse? No wonder Canada's health system is a joke
It's you isn't it.
I haven't had a joke account in a long time.Though every time a funny one sprouts up multiple people guess it's me, which I would take as a compliment if I didn't think I was so awesome that I figure everything funny in this world, the surrounding galaxy and the universe beyond might as well be me.I think I'm going to start claiming to be whatever joke account people think is me, to irk the actual praise-worthy creator of said account, and steal a measure of glory for myself.I''ll begin now:
What a worthless post.
worthless if you have not been through it or if you don't know what your talking about.I happen to be knowledgeable in both area's, as I have experience it many times. I also lost over 140lbs. It's not easy and you need to exercise. But I also follow under care of trained doctors and registered dietitians who have the data to back up there findings with research on this type of diet. Research shows that you need a balance diet high in protein with a least 6 meals a day. http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art...rticlekey=56254there are many research articles out there. Eating more frequenting increases metabolism thus burns more calories a proven fact. You just have to be careful of what your in take is and count those calories during the day and balance them off equally.
seriously? aren't you a nurse? No wonder Canada's health system is a joke
try looking at really who wrote the post please and ty
It's you isn't it.
I will get you honey, or whoever it is :club: pay back will be a bitch lol
worthless if you have not been through it or if you don't know what your talking about.I happen to be knowledgeable in both area's, as I have experience it many times. I also lost over 140lbs. It's not easy and you need to exercise. But I also follow under care of trained doctors and registered dietitians who have the data to back up there findings with research on this type of diet. Research shows that you need a balance diet high in protein with a least 6 meals a day. http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art...rticlekey=56254there are many research articles out there. Eating more frequenting increases metabolism thus burns more calories a proven fact. You just have to be careful of what your in take is and count those calories during the day and balance them off equally. try looking at really who wrote the post please and ty
Haha! Loving this account so much.Oh, wait...