July 2009 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xgumbyx (xgumbyx) CaramellosTasteNice 179515742 2009-07-15 09:25:02 168 0 Whooooooaaaa, is this a typo? Clearly you meant to say you took 0th place for 168 points, right?Team runssuperusergood
Godmode has been disabled apparently
I fudged up on my tracker. I put my number in but did not enter it and have been playing the tourney for 1.5 hours now. I'm just playing one tonight cause I'm doing some paperwork and watching All Star game so I got distracted. Just noticed it when I jumped back online to look up something.Will this tourney count or will it not be allowed? The only 4.40's I have been playing lately have been for this challenge. It was an honest mistake but I'd understand if it would not be allowed to count.Tourney ID 179413233Ended up 14th.
I think the messed up entry in the tracker is evidence enough to corroborate this story, we will count it.

Sigh... Lost my connection last night with 13 players left and a 15BB stack or so. Turns out I finished in 8th; not sure if I should be happy that they at least made me make the FT or sad that I missed another shot at a big score...

Shark527: Tournament #179902454 yesterday, you did not enter a finish. This is like the 4th one you have not entered. Pleeeeease enter your finishes when the tourney is over. I have an additional question. According to OPR, this tourney completed at 00:14 and ran for 5 hours, 3 minutes, which would mean that it started at 19:11. You entered it into the tracker at 20:06... am I miscalculating somehow or did you enter this an hour after it started? You finished 89th, so its only 3 points we are talking about, but I want to make sure there is no misunderstanding about the rules.

Sigh... Lost my connection last night with 13 players left and a 15BB stack or so. Turns out I finished in 8th; not sure if I should be happy that they at least made me make the FT or sad that I missed another shot at a big score...
arrggg that sucks!
Shark527: Tournament #179902454 yesterday, you did not enter a finish. This is like the 4th one you have not entered. Pleeeeease enter your finishes when the tourney is over. I have an additional question. According to OPR, this tourney completed at 00:14 and ran for 5 hours, 3 minutes, which would mean that it started at 19:11. You entered it into the tracker at 20:06... am I miscalculating somehow or did you enter this an hour after it started? You finished 89th, so its only 3 points we are talking about, but I want to make sure there is no misunderstanding about the rules.
Thx for stayin on things VB. 3 points isn't a big deal....but the underlying "properly tracking your actions" obviously is. Because it'll be 125 points someday and it'll be a huge melodrama that follows :club:
Tbrick, you came 76th in 180233299 but entered 74th in the tracker. Anyway, since it's the same number of points I just confirmed it.
my bad. thanks for catching it
I KNOW I put it in before the tourney started. This was my first tourney after my initial tracker fudge up a few days ago and made sure I put it in before it started.Sorry guys, I don't know how I'm putting it in wrong. I click and the score shows up on my screen. I've had to log in and double enter a few scores before so...maybe....?
I KNOW I put it in before the tourney started. This was my first tourney after my initial tracker fudge up a few days ago and made sure I put it in before it started.Sorry guys, I don't know how I'm putting it in wrong. I click and the score shows up on my screen. I've had to log in and double enter a few scores before so...maybe....?
Allright well I don't know whats up with the time, but surely you could see that there was no score entered for that tourney? I dont understand when you say you click and the score shows up on your screen.
Allright well I don't know whats up with the time, but surely you could see that there was no score entered for that tourney? I dont understand when you say you click and the score shows up on your screen.
I hit enter and my score shows up. A few times I've closed my internet explorer only to log in later and my score is not entered. I double checked my entries tonight and had to enter a score for a second time.I entered two tournies into the tracker and both showed as pending. When I busted from my first, I enter the score and database claims it is updated. It goes back to the main tracker page and my second tournament is no longer listed. I have to log out and log in again to see it. (the entry box) for the tournament. I don't know if that is normal but now that I'm aware of it, I'll just be double checking my entries to make sure they take.
I hit enter and my score shows up. A few times I've closed my internet explorer only to log in later and my score is not entered. I double checked my entries tonight and had to enter a score for a second time.I entered two tournies into the tracker and both showed as pending. When I busted from my first, I enter the score and database claims it is updated. It goes back to the main tracker page and my second tournament is no longer listed. I have to log out and log in again to see it. (the entry box) for the tournament. I don't know if that is normal but now that I'm aware of it, I'll just be double checking my entries to make sure they take.
One thing to check is that your session will time out, so if you load the page before your tourney starts, by the time it ends you are not really logged in any more. So reload the page and log in again if necessary before entering your score... let me know if that solves it.

I never knew it could time out so I'll keep that in mind when checking/entering scores in the future. Thanks.

lol, end up losing A10<A8 to a limp/call of a shove... then bleeded down a bit, then, ofcourse, the bb...PokerStars Game #30640512239: Tournament #180557312, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2009/07/19 15:04:37 ETTable '180557312 6' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: nora333 (2190 in chips) Seat 2: Beaverstyle (1175 in chips) Seat 4: Adam.B.C. (5390 in chips) Seat 5: Masaa (6355 in chips) Seat 6: nolimit117 (6905 in chips) Seat 7: Davidsone (2215 in chips) Seat 8: MCCCB (1415 in chips) Seat 9: ReinesSilber (2015 in chips) nolimit117: posts small blind 50Davidsone: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Ad Jc]MCCCB: folds ReinesSilber: folds nora333: folds Beaverstyle: raises 1075 to 1175 and is all-inAdam.B.C.: folds Masaa: folds nolimit117: calls 1125Davidsone: folds *** FLOP *** [5c Th 5h]*** TURN *** [5c Th 5h] [7s]*** RIVER *** [5c Th 5h 7s] [7d]*** SHOW DOWN ***nolimit117: shows [Ts Ah] (two pair, Tens and Sevens)Beaverstyle: shows [Ad Jc] (two pair, Sevens and Fives)nolimit117 collected 2450 from pot