Notre Dame Seniors Say No To Graduation

There is no reason why we should not do stemcell research. NONE. And can you tell me where God ever said in the Bible that he is opposed to stemcell research? I must have missed that part.
It was right after the part where he says he prefers XBox360 to the Playstation 3, and he thinks that Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.
It was right after the part where he says he prefers XBox360 to the Playstation 3, and he thinks that Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.
That's it, I'm leaving the church. I wonder what it would it's like to be Mormon?
That's it, I'm leaving the church. I wonder what it would it's like to be Mormon?
Absolutely horrible, you get to have many wives and they all obey you! Not to say that I am advocating anything one way or the other. :club:

One of my best friends is graduating Saturday from Notre Dame, and I'm friends with several other senior swimmers out there. None of them had heard about this at all. Guessing these events won't be too popular with seniors (but might be with underclassmen).

Try an educate yourself a little more before you make ignorant statements. Catholics oppose creating life to destroy it, they see that possibly leading down a dangerous path. They aren't against parkinson's research or MS research, in fact progress is being made with other than embryonic stem cells. This has actually been the case for a while. Ask yourself why then democrats continue to make this a front and center issue. Could they possibly have a hidden agenda?
Could you kindly keep your bronze age bullshit out of mankind's modern science. Thank you.
One of my best friends is graduating Saturday from Notre Dame, and I'm friends with several other senior swimmers out there. None of them had heard about this at all. Guessing these events won't be too popular with seniors (but might be with underclassmen).
Small group gets a lot of hype, like the protest they had a couple of weeks ago at ND where they were all removed because not one was an actual student.Really graduation is overrated, I as well as most of my class didn't go to mine, we all had jobs by then and working. But if a world leader were to speak I'd try to go.

brvheart you aren't leaving us in FCP Dynasty Football league are you? We haven't seen you around - money is due ASAP and rookie draft starts next week

Guarantee that most of them regret not going to their graduation and seeing the president in 5-10 years or so. But if they want to make some statement now, that's of course in their right.
We had the nation's poet laureate speaking to us, and I regret going to that ceremony to this very day..
Yes, they are a terribe lot, all that building hospitals and feeding the hungry stuff is really silly.
that's just penance for all those poor little altar boys.We had Bono speak at our graduation. He was pretty good.Notre Dame students just live in the past. Heck, they still think they have a good football program.
Yes, they are a terribe lot, all that building hospitals and feeding the hungry stuff is really silly.
oh good, so we're on the same page then