Troyomac's Meat Market

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a nice room at my house for you Ray...You can play hockey in the basement with my son..Look out though he has a nice wrist shot.

We got a nice room at my house for you Ray...You can play hockey in the basement with my son..Look out though he has a nice wrist shot.

Since the Meat Market is out of business...Serge's Sausage Shop will open for business this weekend..Stay tuned.

• 4 months later...

So I saw that a lot of the Bruins regulars were playing today, and saw they were paying +110 to win in regulation on sportsinteraction. I deposited 500 to bet on the game, and it told me I could only bet $54.46. So I was like wtf, sent a bunch of emails to SI trying to figure out why, I still have no clue, but I ended up not making a bet and saved 500 :club:

You I would still be ticked even though I saved $500. Like what the heck is going on?
I dunno they were saying the max is only $100 on exhibition games, but I couldn't even bet that... I just gave up caring, will prob withdraw and put money down on bet365.
I dunno they were saying the max is only $100 on exhibition games, but I couldn't even bet that... I just gave up caring, will prob withdraw and put money down on bet365.
bet 365 doesnt allow any exbition betting..The reason is that lineups are so off...For example tonights Leafs game...In the regular season with full lineups the Penguins would be favored, however with the lineups tonight the Leafs would a heavy favourite.

The Meat Market is back in business baby, and I'm loving it!SF Giants @ ARI Diamondbacks(Money Line) (J Sanchez & K Mulvey must start) SF Giants Risk $100 to win $80.65SF Giants @ ARI Diamondbacks(Game Totals) (J Sanchez & K Mulvey must start) Over 9.5 Risk $100 to win $90.91TEX Rangers @ OAK Athletics(Money Line) (Action) OAK Athletics Risk $100 to win $120

Bet placed: Boston Bruins to win the division, $575 to win $500
This is a pretty good bet..Buffalo isnt closeMontreal is going to be a disasterToronto a lot of things need to go right for us to win the divisionOttawa dont think they can compete.While I think the team definetely got worse,(losing Kessel and Krejci out a while) they are still the best in the division...Toronto will be close though.
Krejci is 50/50 to start opening night, per Rotoworld.
Wow that's great news!The meat market is off to a rough start, I'm like 2 for 10 in golf 2 ball matchups, and like 2 for 8 inplay baseball betting. Looking good to make back some tonight though as I have $300 on the cubs +1.5 to win $200, and $100 on San Diego to win 130.
  • 2 weeks later...

I know nobody really cares, but just an update that the Meat Market business has been doing well. I have a pretty large chunk riding on the Bruins winning the division, so they better pick it up and start playing good again soon. I figure there HAS to be some of you here betting on hockey as well, so I'm going to start giving my "bet of the night" (or sometimes more if there are really really good bets to be made).Tonight:Colorado over Toronto +105Really? + money against Toronto can only be pure value. Especially Colorado who has come out strong to start the season, and with the added knowledge that Serge posted saying the Leaf's 3rd goalie is starting with their 4th backing him up.Detroit over Buffalo -125I saw Detroit was a pickem -110 in Bufflalo tonight, and bet heavy on that last night. Since then, the line has moved to -125 which isn't as nice, but I'd say Detroit's got to be a way bigger favourite than that against Buffalo (who are off to a nice start, but have only played Phx, Nash, and Montreal who was without Markov that game I think. Buffalo's also only scored 4 goals in 3 games, which could be a big problem.

I know nobody really cares, but just an update that the Meat Market business has been doing well. I have a pretty large chunk riding on the Bruins winning the division, so they better pick it up and start playing good again soon. I figure there HAS to be some of you here betting on hockey as well, so I'm going to start giving my "bet of the night" (or sometimes more if there are really really good bets to be made).Tonight:Colorado over Toronto +105Really? + money against Toronto can only be pure value. Especially Colorado who has come out strong to start the season, and with the added knowledge that Serge posted saying the Leaf's 3rd goalie is starting with their 4th backing him up.Detroit over Buffalo -125I saw Detroit was a pickem -110 in Bufflalo tonight, and bet heavy on that last night. Since then, the line has moved to -125 which isn't as nice, but I'd say Detroit's got to be a way bigger favourite than that against Buffalo (who are off to a nice start, but have only played Phx, Nash, and Montreal who was without Markov that game I think. Buffalo's also only scored 4 goals in 3 games, which could be a big problem.
I am the wrong one to comment but I would think if there is ever a must win for the Leafs tonight might be it..They are basically playing for their jobs right now..No one is safe, and Burke is prepared to bury them in the minors if need be..The added young blood of Stalberg and Hanson should help. Also i believe Budaj will get the start in net for the first time this year..Anderson has looked superb.Not saying that you should bet the Leafs but i think this is the reason for the line.
I am the wrong one to comment but I would think if there is ever a must win for the Leafs tonight might be it..They are basically playing for their jobs right now..No one is safe, and Burke is prepared to bury them in the minors if need be..The added young blood of Stalberg and Hanson should help. Also i believe Budaj will get the start in net for the first time this year..Anderson has looked superb.Not saying that you should bet the Leafs but i think this is the reason for the line.
While I agree that it's a must win for the Leafs, that doesn't nessessarily mean they WILL win. They've looked less than impressive so far, and sitting 2 of their better players for 2 young guys can't help. I do agree with your point about Colorado's goaltending though, that's something I didn't take into account. Still though +money against the Leafs = +ev
The anti-Leaf bet is not bad, since we'll have Joey MacDonald starting. Then again, he is better than most team's 3rd goalies! Plus, 5 games is not far into the season to forget just how crappy we all thought Colorado would be this year.Even at -125 that is a very good line for Detroit. I'm surprised it is even available.edit. oops.