Troyomac's Meat Market

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh apparently I'm not invincible :(More bets:$500 Blue Jays -1.5 over Yankess at +170Parlay:Blue Jays win, LA & Philly under 10, Penguins win$125 at +667
We like this one.

wow..I am away one day, and you guys get shit on..dont give up buddy..All in on the Bruins?

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85Day 6 starting balance: $788.85I was thinking of cashing out, but I decided that wasn't fun. This all started with the Jays, and it's ending with the Jays.$788.55 (I accidentally left 30 cents out, doh!) on the Jays over the Yanks at +135

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85Day 6 starting balance: $788.85I was thinking of cashing out, but I decided that wasn't fun. This all started with the Jays, and it's ending with the Jays.$788.55 (I accidentally left 30 cents out, doh!) on the Jays over the Yanks at +135
Wow nice...Added value tonight for the Jays game for me to cheer....I think it would have been more appropriate to go all in on the Bruins..But the line is so crap....
Wow nice...Added value tonight for the Jays game for me to cheer....I think it would have been more appropriate to go all in on the Bruins..But the line is so crap....
Yeah the line sucked, and I wasn't going to play the puckline in a game 7.
Yeah the line sucked, and I wasn't going to play the puckline in a game 7.
Well one good thing about the line is that the Bruins are heavy favourites to win this game...I am hoping they crush them.
Baseball bets Det under, Flor win, Philly under.
What was your reasoning for Det on the under? After last night that is a risky bet. One bullpen guy goes on the DL minutes before first pitch and everyone else pitches 1 or more innings. No way Verlander was going to pitch another complete game, he throws so many pitches that he rarely gets through 6 innings usually. It was 5-4 when I started writing this...its 5-6 now. Dammit.
What was your reasoning for Det on the under? After last night that is a risky bet. One bullpen guy goes on the DL minutes before first pitch and everyone else pitches 1 or more innings. No way Verlander was going to pitch another complete game, he throws so many pitches that he rarely gets through 6 innings usually. It was 5-4 when I started writing this...its 5-6 now. Dammit.
After a 14-11 extra inning game yesterday both starting pitchers knew they would be counted on to go far and pitch well. Baker had an era over 7. 00 yet oddsmakers dangled a over under of 8. They were daring bettors to take the over so I took the under as I like the spot especially with Verlander going for the Tigers. 0-0 top of the 6th I looked like a genius Baker couldn't get that last out in the 6th than Seay shit himself in the 7th. If I lose my Philly under bet I think I will quit for the day 2-1 going into the 9th now its 3-3.
Well one good thing about the line is that the Bruins are heavy favourites to win this game...I am hoping they crush them.
I guess THIS is how you get in on it. I'm hurt brother. No love for Whaler Nation? America's Team?
I guess THIS is how you get in on it. I'm hurt brother. No love for Whaler Nation? America's Team?
Sorry buddy...I have been backing Boston from the beginning..HOWEVER, if and when the Canes win tonight, from that second I am on the Canes bandwagon BIG time...
Out of Business, thanks for the support everyone.
Ask for a bailout from the goverment. Isnt there a Mod names Governator anyway? What you bring to the FCP Hockey Forum needs to be kept alive.Your the General Motors of this place!