Troyomac's Meat Market

lolol, this is so sig worthy lol
That and the discussions of the jigsaw ovechkin and balls in each other mouths. . . kinda confirms it. . . . . Ray should check the dimensions of that closet he is e-habiting. But then again, he did talk a lot about f'ing my mother. . . . . . so. . . . . . . he might be straight. . . . bi. . . . or just into old women who like Patron' :club:
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and the discussions of the jigsaw ovechkin and balls in each other mouths. . . kinda confirms it. . . . . Ray should check the dimensions of that closet he is e-habiting. But then again, he did talk a lot about f'ing my mother. . . . . . so. . . . . . . he might be straight. . . . bi. . . . or just into old women who like Patron' :club:
just noticed that and looking at the ...well nevermind, I don't want to be the JINX
As soon as I typed that I looked back and it was 6-1 with runners on the corners and none out, looooool!

Is the largest sports bet you have ever made?If not what was it, and how did it turn out?

Is the largest sports bet you have ever made?If not what was it, and how did it turn out?
Honestly, I have no idea..it's probably the biggest sports bet I've made that the game isn't even on tv and I can't watch though! :club:
Honestly, I have no idea..it's probably the biggest sports bet I've made that the game isn't even on tv and I can't watch though! :club:
How do you not have MLB pass its worth $20 a month especially LA Dodgers games with Scully calling them. Nice bet especially with Pavano pitching every since he banged Allysa Milano he's been garbage or injured but than again well worth it.i-1321.jpg
How do you not have MLB pass its worth $20 a month especially LA Dodgers games with Scully calling them. Nice bet especially with Pavano pitching every since he banged Allysa Milano he's been garbage or injured but than again well worth it.
I don't really watch baseball, but it seems like fun to bet on. I looked at the standings on mlb.com and Cleveland should have a better record than they do, plus they are home, and then looking at pitcher stats...both seemed horrible but Pavano looks like he's improved this year while the other guy didn't, so those were my thoughts :club:

You have to post your total balance before everyday so we can race, lol. The only reason I made the Vancouver in play bet was to challange your total, lol. I'm such a degen, I don't even get any money for having more money then you.

You have to post your total balance before everyday so we can race, lol. The only reason I made the Vancouver in play bet was to challange your total, lol. I'm such a degen, I don't even get any money for having more money then you.
Loool it's a marathon, not a sprint!I started today at whatever my first bet plus my 2nd bet came out to... like 935.

We need a third amigo. Everything runs better in threes. The three amigo's, cosmopolotan ice cream (i think thats the one with three flavours, vanilla chocolate, strawberry, that shit is unreal), three muskateers, tic tac toe. Somebody else bet like us. We need a third.

We need a third amigo. Everything runs better in threes. The three amigo's, cosmopolotan ice cream (i think thats the one with three flavours, vanilla chocolate, strawberry, that shit is unreal), three muskateers, tic tac toe. Somebody else bet like us. We need a third.
Neopolitan LOL

Looool dude had a runner on 2nd, intentionally walks a guy to face the pitcher, walks the pitcher to load bases, then walks a guy, then walks another to put me over in the bottom of the 5th! Easy game!

I can answer that for myself. That would be Super Bowl XXXIX. I bet $2,500 on New England. They did not cover.

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 4 bets:$575 Boston over Carolina @-115I probably would have bet the roll on this game, but I can barely handle the heartache if Boston loses without money on the line, definately don't want to lose the series AND all my money at the same time.