Anyone Else Notice This?

DVR ed this, was watching the intro from last night, in the intro they show a hand between Doyle and Chris Ferguson (spelling?), any way, they show the flop, saying it comes ace high with two hearts, and they show the ace of hearts on the flop. They show Ferguson mulling his play, then they show Doyle peaking at his cards, and you can clearly see that he has . . . . . the ace of hearts. :club: You would think they woulda caught that.Do I win anything?

YuckI don't like it
when you are right you are right
Thanks for the troll, really adds to the forum
Thanks for this thread and all the boasting you do in the neg-0's.Really adds to the forum.

IDK, I find this a bit interesting. I'll be checking it out tonight.

DVR ed this, was watching the intro from last night, in the intro they show a hand between Doyle and Chris Ferguson (spelling?), any way, they show the flop, saying it comes ace high with two hearts, and they show the ace of hearts on the flop. They show Ferguson mulling his play, then they show Doyle peaking at his cards, and you can clearly see that he has . . . . . the ace of hearts. :club: You would think they woulda caught that.Do I win anything?
The hole card of Doyle's, that can be seen, look like the king of hearts.
The hole card of Doyle's, that can be seen, look like the king of hearts.
Do you ever post any opinions or debate anything? This is the closest to an opinion that I've ever seen you post. All I ever see you post are links and information. Do you have a personality, Dane? WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR????
Do you ever post any opinions or debate anything? This is the closest to an opinion that I've ever seen you post. All I ever see you post are links and information. Do you have a personality, Dane? WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR????
Help me.... Help you. Help me.... Help you.HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME(edit) sorry your post made me think of that scene in Jerry Maguire... I have no idea why.
He's good at answering questions about useless poker information. That's more than a lot of people can say.

Anyone else notice this?The OP says that the flop has the ace of hearts.BUT the ace of hearts hits on the TURN???

I woke up with the runs this morning.Well, I think it's the runs at least - I've been holding it in. Right now it's a game of chicken between my ass and my shorts.

Show you the money....Show me the money...Show me the money.Show me the money!Show me the money!!!SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOW ME THE MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHHHHOOOOWWWW ME THE MONEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!