So this is what has already happend:

i am plenty sure there will be many lolz in round 3 of the HU bracket if sick boy makes it past strippersandblow.
Imagine how many lolz there would be if I won the whole thing,
I will 100% guarantee you that you won't make it past round 3.
Why are you so sure? Just cause im sickboy doesnt mean I dont know what im doing in an HU battle, I can hold my own against any player in the world.
If you don't see it I don't need to explain it.Let's just say I'd shred you, and I got beat myself, so obv you have less of a chance vs those two than me.
rotflmao.ok drew
So everything up til that point I was willing to laugh off, but then this happend:
you're one arrogant son of a bitch with no real play to back it up, and even hated your own rep enough around here to try making a new account to hide it. respect isn't something you're going to get from someone like me.
Yup that one really hit the spot.Anyway then I said this:
yeah im arrogant yet you're the one claiming you'd "shred me" without even watching me play a single hand. hahaha, yup I changed my screen name cause I hated my rep,... so what's your point? what exactly does that prove? that I wanted a fresh start at FCP?..OMG im obv a disgusting human being! hahaha this is completely random and unprovoked. you talk about me not having your respect??? lmao like I want respect from a moron who attacks people for no reason other than to look cool. give me a break, hahahaha
So that has already happend.Now let me get to what is going to happen. Im going to embaress Lurbz in front of the entire FCP community.Drew, I challenge you to a race. First player to clock 20 wins HU wins, $11 per match. I encourage FCP to place as many side bets as possible.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that has already happend.Now let me get to what is going to happen. Im going to embaress Lurbz in front of the entire FCP community.Drew, I challenge you to a race. First player to clock 20 wins HU wins, $11 per match. I encourage FCP to place as many side bets as possible.
I would love to root against Lurbz, but realistically you might be the most annoying poster on hereon the one hand I genuinely feel bad for you because you seem to just crave the attention, but on the other hand, everything you type is so damn tiltingI will offer a side bet of $100 on Lurbz if you are interested; and I will offer to do the forum a favor and volunteer a ban v. ban bet - Lurbz win and you are gone, you win and I am gone (I will even take the chance that this offer causes Lurbz to throw the match)
I would love to root against Lurbz, but realistically you might be the most annoying poster on hereon the one hand I genuinely feel bad for you because you seem to just crave the attention, but on the other hand, everything you type is so damn tiltingI will offer a side bet of $100 on Lurbz if you are interested; and I will offer to do the forum a favor and volunteer a ban v. ban bet - Lurbz win and you are gone, you win and I am gone (I will even take the chance that this offer causes Lurbz to throw the match)
Plz, one time!

of course it was more of a shot at him but the whole idea of headsup4leavingtheforum is just so exciting!

old school WWF style "retirement match". Seriously, do it.......
Nice work with that one. It should be HU for rollz. Im looking forward to this.What was Sick Boys previous name on FCP?

Oh I bet you think you're cool.So what is it, $11.50 turbo HU SNGs vs random people?Is it 20 wins out of those? And are we doing this by time taken or by # of SNGs needed to get 20 wins?For issuing a challenge, you haven't been quite clear on your details.Either way, if the ban v ban bet goes with you and Pivvy, I'll probably be in on this. Just give me the specific details so I know there's not anything that's going to be any sort of angle-shooting here (such as you wait till I'm not online and say GO and get started if you say its time based.)Also how are you going to confirm it? Are we each going to have someone watch? Figure it out and post it here.I'm curious as to how many sidebets are going to get thrown down here...hmmmmm.EDIT: I didn't attack you to "look cool", I attacked you cause you don't shut up and continually went after AK even though you haven't figured out how to not be annoying on here either. If beating 20 randoms HU is what it takes to shut you up, then so be it, although it kind of looks like you're just trying to call me out since its already happened once before and will probably happen again soon enough.

Oh I bet you think you're cool. So what is it, $11.50 turbo HU SNGs vs random people?Is it 20 wins out of those? And are we doing this by time taken or by # of SNGs needed to get 20 wins?For issuing a challenge, you haven't been quite clear on your details.
I assumed that his challenge was a poorly worded offer to play you heads up with the first to 20 heads up victories winning the challenge (i.e. a best of 39 challenge)that said, if he was referring to playing till you have beaten 20 randoms, I stick with my offer and am still confident you break himinteresting, that he got quiet all of a sudden

I suppose I'll explain why I said all this since Sick Boy here didn't get it the first time.I usually run people over HU. I didn't run over GWCGWC and Fargo, no. But knowing how I tend to smash HU matches (not high level but mid to low) and seeing how Fargo beat me, I know you're not going to beat him. That's what I meant by "100% you're not getting past round 3."By calling you an arrogant son of a bitch, I'm trying to point this out: You've been going after AK Bigslick everywhere thinking you're an expert on acting with respect on this forum, when really, the opposite is closer to the truth. Everyone took a little bit to figure it out, no one was perfect coming in.It's not like I'm the only one who has said anything to you either, so I dunno why you're calling me out specifically. The fact that your rep got so bad on here that you had to create a new persona just to feel like you might be liked is pathetic, but its also your own responsibility. A similar situation to what has happened here occurred between Pivvy and I. How did we handle it? To a point where now it's a joke between us that's sort of entertaining. How did you handle it? You're coming after me just because I called you arrogant and apparently cant handle a tiny argument without blowing it up.So what did you do? Challenged me to a HU race because you supposedly think/know you're better than me? Pretty sure that's the definition of arrogant. And as such, I believe I've just explained why your rep got so bad in the first place.EDIT: I have class for the next hour and a half so I won't be responding till then. EDIT 2: NVM email says class is cancelled because my prof has the flu.