• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone in this thread hops on the same plane to Vegas or something and crash on some sort of mysterious island with a weird smoke monster that kills you all.
right, if this is a spoiler of episdodes yet to be shown here, im gna kill you. :club: bcos as of yet, the smoke monster hasnt killed everyone :ts
Since Lurbz is a whimp who cant back up his trash talking, here is the new challenge.You guys decide amoungst yourselves who you think should play me. I dont care who it is, it doesnt really matter.I race them, first player to win 30 games is winner ovaerall. (im extending the number of games because the stakes are slightly higher now).If I win, everybody that was trashtalking me in this thread and any1 who will voice thier dislike for me in this thread in future has to ship me $25 each.if I lose, I leave FCP forever and I will not come back, ever. Niether will GetTheShades or any other alter ego.
How bout you just change your avatar.
I hope everyone in this thread hops on the same plane to Vegas or something and crash on some sort of mysterious island with a weird smoke monster that kills you all.
But you're now on that plane!And dammit, I'm on it now too you fool... thanks a lot, we're all going to die.
If someone will trade me $20 on stars for FTP or Absolute/UB I'll shut him up right now.southSTL(St. Louis)
Check the HU bracket thread someone posted.

lurbz doesnt have to prove anythin to u sickboy. he's right too all u did was give me shit in everything i posted and talk down to me while he had the respect to talk to me private instead of tryin to make himself look like a badass on the interneti hope someone shuts u up

Since Lurbz is a whimp who cant back up his trash talking, here is the new challenge.You guys decide amoungst yourselves who you think should play me. I dont care who it is, it doesnt really matter.I race them, first player to win 30 games is winner ovaerall. (im extending the number of games because the stakes are slightly higher now).If I win, everybody that was trashtalking me in this thread and any1 who will voice thier dislike for me in this thread in future has to ship me $25 each.if I lose, I leave FCP forever and I will not come back, ever. Niether will GetTheShades or any other alter ego.
why would we put up cash against you leaving; we could just block you for freeI enjoy reading your ridiculous drivelit makes me laughI will book any amount against you when you settle on who you are playingand if Lurbz changes his mind and wants to play you, I will stake him in the challenge for as many games as you want to play (though I can understand why he thinks playing you is a waste of time) where is dscoot when you need him? that guy would own sick boy by explaining that it doesn't matter who wins online, because that isn't real poker anyways
Why should anyone ship you $25? Your ego would already be huge enough if you happened to donk your way to victory.
I am confident that I will be able to figure out how he plays within the first couple of matches, then proceed to beat him.
that would never happen lol, even the pro's take more than a few matches
BUT, there's a catch.If I win, every person that wants me gone and voices their opinion in this thread, has to ship me $50 each.
you are sick, and have one huge ego problem
Anything about Kobe2odom8
Kobe loves easy money, from sucker betters lol :club:
sounds a bit like gmanshade lol, your making yourself out as an ass, really think about it.
ok sick boy, i will play you, i want a big side bet though
Go Kobe honey he deserves to lose his bankroll the way he is talking now, seriously not too many people tilt me as I usually stay neutral and give people the chance to defend themselves but wow. I didn't even care that he beat me lol.
can i play?
Go Tehtoethis thread is totally stupid on so many levels , even with my added remarks but when you get tilted by stupidity things just go crazy. As what happened to sick boy I guess looooooooooolheadexplode.jpg
Go Kobe honey he deserves to lose his bankroll the way he is talking now, seriously not too many people tilt me as I usually stay neutral and give people the chance to defend themselves but wow. I didn't even care that he beat me lol.
Did we just discover Sick Boy's first redeeming quality?
This is like FWP vs Grinder only more bitching, less playing, and gayer opponents.
It needs more of you, me, phil, tyler, skyler....naked!
yeah, I'm sure that will make it straighter

Drew, I challenge you to a race. First player to clock 20 wins HU wins, $11 per match. what a retarded bet. Play hu 4 rollz u pussies

this thread is totally stupid on so many levels , even with my added remarks but when you get tilted by stupidity things just go crazy. As what happened to sick boy I guess loooooooooool
Guys, Rose is the voice of reason in this thread. I'm going to repeat that: Rose is the voice of reason in this thread.
This is like FWP vs Grinder only more bitching, less playing, and gayer opponents.
lol
lol
Guys, Rose is the voice of reason in this thread. I'm going to repeat that: Rose is the voice of reason in this thread.
hof
totally agree here, oh wait that's sick too :club:
thx VB

I know others have commented on this but ....LOL at him thinking anyone would ship him 25, let alone "anyone who doesnt like him and voices thier opinion"