BUT, there's a catch.If I win, every person that wants me gone and voices their opinion in this thread, has to ship me $50 each.
lol @ sick boy dodging my post, come on balla
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually run people over HU. But knowing how I tend to smash HU matches (not high level but mid to low)
you usually run people over HU and tend to smash HU matches at the stakes he's offering but won't play him? :club:
I am dead serious.
Hah. Yeah, dead serious that "sick boy" will be gone.Which opens the door for alter-ego #3. Think of the excitement....who could it be, the ruggish bad boy, the quiet passive guy.Gawd, threads like this are what makes late 20's make me feel like an old man....as i can clearly tell im like .5 to 1 decade older than the posters, obv.

i never spoken to lurbz or sick boy or whoever he use to be for that matter but when some1 says they crush HU matches and tends to run people over then gets challenged and declines you have to LOLi mean if he was challenging him to $100s HU and thats outta his BR i could see but he says he crushes low and mid stakes so i mean $11s shouldnt be a problem am i correct?

Since Lurbz is a whimp who cant back up his trash talking, here is the new challenge.You guys decide amoungst yourselves who you think should play me. I dont care who it is, it doesnt really matter.I race them, first player to win 30 games is winner ovaerall. (im extending the number of games because the stakes are slightly higher now).If I win, everybody that was trashtalking me in this thread and any1 who will voice thier dislike for me in this thread in future has to ship me $25 each.if I lose, I leave FCP forever and I will not come back, ever. Niether will GetTheShades or any other alter ego.

i never spoken to lurbz or sick boy or whoever he use to be for that matter but when some1 says they crush HU matches and tends to run people over then gets challenged and declines you have to LOLi mean if he was challenging him to $100s HU and thats outta his BR i could see but he says he crushes low and mid stakes so i mean $11s shouldnt be a problem am i correct?
:club: you and i both know why you're pissed.I'll run a best of 7, run a set of 4 simultaneously and then a set of 3 after if necessary.I have no reason to run 20 matches.
:club: you and i both know why you're pissed.I'll run a best of 7, run a set of 4 simultaneously and then a set of 3 after if necessary.I have no reason to run 20 matches.
why would i be pissed? i thought you knew vonteego backed me?
why would i be pissed? i thought you knew vonteego backed me?
i know all about that. i just can't think of another reason for you to start going after me.like I said I'll run a best of 7, but a best of 39 is a waste of time for me when I could be trying to fix my MTT game.
i know all about that. i just can't think of another reason for you to start going after me.like I said I'll run a best of 7, but a best of 39 is a waste of time for me when I could be trying to fix my MTT game.
yeah i tried to make it clear i wasn't going after anybody i didn't even read the 1st cpl pages of this thread to see why it was even started in the 1st place. i was just saying that you said you can crush low/mid HUs and im sure you put in some volume if those are your main game idk? so idk why you wouldn't take up his challenge. i mean im not saying play 20 games bc i dont think that will prove anything who knows if 100 will even prove anything but just to shut him up best out of 7 like you proposed would be a start

i'll be back online in aprox. 7 hours.I'd love to play Tetoe, but you guys can decide amounst yourselves who you want to play me.if u want I can play say five of you, and If i beat 3 out of 5 I win. I dont know, u guys can come up with that part.Be back in a bit..

i'll be back online in aprox. 7 hours.I'd love to play Tetoe, but you guys can decide amounst yourselves who you want to play me.if u want I can play say five of you, and If i beat 3 out of 5 I win. I dont know, u guys can come up with that part.Be back in a bit..
lol, lets call out one of fcps best. well played, gl dude
i guess fcp will just have to wait for this big deal to come back online!

13 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)10 Members: StrippersNBlow, rcgs59, Atomic 4ndy, troyomac, Mr. Sparco, TrueAce13, Sportsmack, Sick Boy, Tehtoe, ktjb23I see you reading...accept a challenge suh!!!

yeah i tried to make it clear i wasn't going after anybody i didn't even read the 1st cpl pages of this thread to see why it was even started in the 1st place. i was just saying that you said you can crush low/mid HUs and im sure you put in some volume if those are your main game idk? so idk why you wouldn't take up his challenge. i mean im not saying play 20 games bc i dont think that will prove anything who knows if 100 will even prove anything but just to shut him up best out of 7 like you proposed would be a start
I don't put terribly much volume in, but when I do, I tend to smash people or get coolered, one of the two.My main game is 45 man/180 man SNGs, for future reference.No amount short of about 1000 will prove anything, and even then not really. As we saw with the RDog battle, anyone can cardrack or run hot. That match proved nothing, and neither would this one. It's just sick boy wanting attention rather than just dropping it, and leaves me with 0 reason to play him. now is it clear why i don't care to play this? it's useless and proves nothing at all. it has nothing to do with Sick Boy, but simply because it proves nothing either way. he could run cold or i could run cold.