• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes tanner..im leaving,,let me say that again,,,,Im leaving and never returning to FCP ever again...ever...........:club:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
can I have my money now?
don't post ever again and I will stake you in something... 50/50 no sbseriously(edit) I just typed an angry paragraph about you but I decided to delete it.
don't post ever again and I will stake you in something... 50/50 no sbseriously(edit) I just typed an angry paragraph about you but I decided to delete it.
Are you trying to pull a tap and gap?
You'd be right......except for the fact that the HU bracket standings show you losing to said Drew Barrymore in round 1.
sick sample size.man up and play, if you have this much time to post about random shit on a poker forum, I'm sure you have time to play 40 HU SNGs. Despite what you said in your post rejecting his offer, everybody does think you're a puss for not making "Sick Boy" (wtf at that sn) shut up.
sick sample size.man up and play, if you have this much time to post about random shit on a poker forum, I'm sure you have time to play 40 HU SNGs. Despite what you said in your post rejecting his offer, everybody does think you're a puss for not making "Sick Boy" (wtf at that sn) shut up.
I disagree, if he played and won against him it would accomplish sweet dick all. Sick boy would still want revenge and want to play others. thus defeating the whole purpose of this thread. It would make matters a 1000x worse. His ego is cashing checks that his bankroll can't afford. Win or lose he will still want to play against better players. let this die please
I disagree, if he played and won against him it would accomplish sweet dick all. Sick boy would still want revenge and want to play others. thus defeating the whole purpose of this thread. It would make matters a 1000x worse. His ego is cashing checks that his bankroll can't afford. Win or lose he will still want to play against better players. let this die please
go jump on another bandwagon, you wannabe Canucks fanyour Leafs are golfingMy Hawks will come back, but keep gloating now
YEAH SWEET DICK ALL.
do you even think before you post? vb and I have been sarcastically going back and forth for 2 weeks now about this.I can post here from class, which I usually do.My reference to time was in terms of poker - I don't tend to do anything above 6 table, so if I play useless HU SNGs that do nothing, that prevents me from playing much more +EV games. Since I have no reason to, I don't feel like playing games where I make less money. It doesn't make any sense.Whatever, I'm done with this thread, it had no business being made in the first place.
go jump on another bandwagon, you wannabe Canucks fanyour Leafs are golfingMy Hawks will come back, but keep gloating now
Hawks are done. Bet on it?????????????????????????
what odds are you offeringI do think the Hawks will win, but I am not in the habit of making -EV bets
You seem to also be in a habit of making contradicting statements.Also, cliff notes for pages 3-9 please, kthx....or 2-5 for those of you that get like 40 posts/page
Hey my leafs maybe golfing but they won more cups than your hawksHawks won 3 Stanley cups Leafs won 13out of the orgrinal 6 going back to early 1927 era's or the start of the NHL in 1917Hawks won the least 3boston 5Rangers 4Detroit 11Leafs 13then of course Montreal 26 0r 7 lost count
You seem to also be in a habit of making contradicting statements.Also, cliff notes for pages 3-9 please, kthx....or 2-5 for those of you that get like 40 posts/page
you seem to be stupidfor the record, I don't think the Avalanche will make the playoffs next year, but I would made a bet at -500 that they wouldn't..... DUCYthere is a huge difference between thinking something will happen and being prepared to bet on itI think the Hawks will win, but why would I bet some random on here, when I can simply book the bet in Vegas and get better odds (even after the vig)?????nothing contradictory at allbut thanks for playinghere are crib notes for page 9 (or 5 for those with 40/page) - XXXEddie joins argument late, makes stupid comment, people wonder whatever happened after that day that he lost his mind and then disappeared for a while
you seem to be stupidfor the record, I don't think the Avalanche will make the playoffs next year, but I would made a bet at -500 that they wouldn't..... DUCYthere is a huge difference between thinking something will happen and being prepared to bet on itI think the Hawks will win, but why would I bet some random on here, when I can simply book the bet in Vegas and get better odds (even after the vig)?????nothing contradictory at allbut thanks for playinghere are crib notes for page 9 (or 5 for those with 40/page) - XXXEddie joins argument late, makes stupid comment, people wonder whatever happened after that day that he lost his mind and then disappeared for a while
no odds. you think the hawks will win. ill bet you $50 the canucks win the series.
no odds. you think the hawks will win. ill bet you $50 the canucks win the series.
I think I have already explained my position on this, so I won't restate itI think the Hawks will winbut I am not taking a lesser bet than I could make elsewhereI don't worry about odds when betting amongst friends, but random people on the Internet don't qualifyVegas odds and you have a bet (btw, your "logic" applies both ways - if you are so sure, why not offer me the appropriate odds..... because you are sure, but not THAT sure; same as I am quite confident the Hawks will win, but not confident enough to bet it even odds when better odds are available)

Your Hawks are hx

I think I have already explained my position on this, so I won't restate itI think the Hawks will winbut I am not taking a lesser bet than I could make elsewhereI don't worry about odds when betting amongst friends, but random people on the Internet don't qualifyVegas odds and you have a bet
SCARED!! 30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif GO CANUCKS GO 30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif