Pokerstars Wsop 2009 Freerolls

Daily Qualifiers:April 26-June 20 2009at 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00, 23:00, 24:00, 01:00, 02:00 ET

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its basically impossible...first u have to beat 5K plus players to make it top 10, then u will have to beat 900+ players since they only offer 1 seat

its basically impossible...first u have to beat 5K plus players to make it top 10, then u will have to beat 900+ players since they only offer 1 seat
nothing is impossible sir, I submit to you Exhibit A and B2003chris-moneymaker02.jpgCriss-Angel-ae13.jpg
nothing is impossible sir, I submit to you Exhibit A and B2003chris-moneymaker02.jpg
Ã…ctually, I think Moneymaker might be better than both Yang and Gold...
So, nobody will win these seats?I'd like to wager against that
I am currently playing the quadruple shoot out and am waiting for my SECOND table to start so I can go all the way JUST to prove you wrong.
I am currently playing the quadruple shoot out and am waiting for my SECOND table to start so I can go all the way JUST to prove you wrong.
I just tried one, made it to the SECOND table as well. The play in these are like play money tables.

Just signed up for the next one, will probably be pretty agressive in them, we'll see.EDIT: just looked at the structure, ten minute levels but you start with 30 BB, so it will still be pretty fast, no point in playing conservative really, especially with the freeroll play we'll see.