Official Ice Weasels Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF THEY WIN THE CUP..... we can drunk dial Bobby Orr's cel... I have his number..... :ts
AND THEN WE'LL TAKE MY PRIVATE JET TO BOSTON AND BANG KENNEDY GRANDDAUGHTERS ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!
Quoted so you can't take it back!
aw come on, splurge and get me a jersey. I'll wear it. :club: I dont think Ill fit into the one I got as a present as a 14yr old.
I'm too cheap :4h

Schedule has been released for the first 3 weeks .....The Ice Weasels play host to the Ottawa SteelBacks @ 10:00pm. May 5thThe Ice Weasels play host to the O-Town Hoyas @ 10:45pm May 10thThe Ice Weasels visit the Trojans @ 5:00pm May 24thAll games look as if they are at the Kanata Bell Sensplex

can we get scouting reports on our two favourite Ice Weasels?Are you a scorer, goon, playmaker...We need to know.Thanks

Dan, I'll be there.=========Serge, I used to be a really good forward. I only ever played A, but I would always be in the top 3 or so in scoring in the league. I used to play my balls off defensively as well, but my main skill was putting the puck in the net. I could have been a set up guy too, but usually had pretty incompetent wingers. I had above average speed, and my size made me into a pretty good power forward, at that level. I was never afraid to go to the net and use my body, etc, although I wouldn't say I was overly physical.Now, though, I'll be horrid. I have barely played in a couple years, and gained a bunch of weight, so I'll be a lot slower than I used to be, and, with the lack of exercise I've done lately, my asthma has gotten real bad, so my breathing is going to suck balls, but whatever. I'm there to have fun, and do some sort of exercise, since I absolutely despise going to the gym. Hopefully if I keep playing in this through winter, and next year, etc, I'll get back to what I used to be.

Can I get a ride dude? I'll message you my new address, it's actually closer to your house, then my old house. ********************************************************I'm a pretty small dude incase you didn't know. I make it up though as my main skill is my speed and my wrist shot off the off-wing. I don't have a lot of deke moves, I would much prefer on a 1 on 1 with a defencemen, to just try to blow by them on the outside. Defense is probably my weakness, as I just don't really try very hard in the defensive end, and would much rather hang around the blue line hoping for a nice bounce past the defencemen, and then we're off to the races, lol.I haven't played in a year though so I don't know how good I'll be. We'll see, should be a fun year :club:

Im gonna say:Zach: Todd Bertuzzi (big/power/fast/scorer...not the player he used to be)Dan: Maxim Afinogenov (small/fast/lazy/floater)sound about right? :club:

Biatch, come to my house with your hockey shit sometime on Wednesday, like, before 7 pm. I'm not leaving if the Pens/Caps game is close. It should end in time to get out to K-town pretty easily on time, but to ensure that, you should get here before the game and watch it with me, so I don't have to hit up your place on the way. I can pick you up before 7, if you need it, also.

Just a note to all our fans in attendence to the game, it will be on Tuesday @ 10pm in Kanata
love to be there...Pics would be nice.

So we lost I think 6-3. I did not play very well. Highlights for the biatch include:1) Getting a penalty on my first shift for hooking. I don't even know what I did, I was about to go to the bench, then the ref said I had a penalty. Cool beans. 2) Eating pasta I made from scratch 30 minutes before game, not good = Biatch puking 4th shift into game. 3) Searching around Kanata with Zach for a slurpee only to find that every Macs has their machines not working. FML.

I puked after the first shift, so go me!I played one shift in the second period before I lost the feeling in my right foot and had to take my skates off. I think my feet gained weight, so I might need to buy new skates. Bleh.I was on the ice for one goal against, but it was a PP goal, so I was a respectable EVEN in the +/- category.Woooooooo.Going to try to puke after my second shift next game.

I think I laughed a solid minute straight thanks to both your posts. You BOTH heaved? LOL.And I loved that you guys went out looking for slurpees afterwards. Drink of champions.Ummm biatch......pasta 30mins before? what the hell were you thinking?I'm looking forward to the updates this summer. GL boys.

lol Arp, I expected mine, so I'm sitting in there just about to regain my composure, and in runs Biatch straight for my garbage can, LOL. Didn't expect it from him, since he's clearly in decent shape.