Daniel Negreanu In The New Wolverine Movie

Just got done watching a bootleg copy of the new wolverine movie. Wolverine goes looking for the character Gambit in a card room in New Orleans, and guess who's sitting at the table playing $25-$50 blinds with Gambit. It's just a one second long head shot, but I was suprised to see him none the less. I'm more surprised that I don't remember reading about it one here earlier. Maybe I just missed it, but Good on you Daniel.

so in other words.... you're a pirate who should probably be fined for stealing movies?
watched it online, for free.
Isn't that the exact definition of stealing - not paying for something?
dont worry, they never bust people for online piracy
lol my friend got busted. luckily they told her no more DLing or she would be prosecuted.
lol my friend got busted. luckily they told her no more DLing or she would be prosecuted.
Should have put a SW in my post. Those that know me know about 4 years ago I got my house raided by FBI for downloading music/movies and 3 years probation from it. Wasn't selling, wasn't doing massive amounts, just your casual downloader like 99% of the world, but I was made an example. Can happen to anyone, not worth the risk. Pay your 99 cents a song or $8 movie ticket like the rest of the world or risk have a felony on your record for the rest of your life, pay ridiculous fines, court costs, attorney fees, etc etc etc.
Those that know me know about 4 years ago I got my house raided by FBI for downloading music/movies and 3 years probation from it. Wasn't selling, wasn't doing massive amounts, just your casual downloader like 99% of the world, but I was made an example. Can happen to anyone, not worth the risk.
That's so insane. I could be wrong, but I think the major record companies have moved away from this ridiculous strategy of trying to sue their way back into profitability and scaring the crap out of customers, and are finally experimenting with new business models (subscriptions like rhapsody, extra content/bonuses, etc).
Should have put a SW in my post. Those that know me know about 4 years ago I got my house raided by FBI for downloading music/movies and 3 years probation from it. Wasn't selling, wasn't doing massive amounts, just your casual downloader like 99% of the world, but I was made an example. Can happen to anyone, not worth the risk. Pay your 99 cents a song or $8 movie ticket like the rest of the world or risk have a felony on your record for the rest of your life, pay ridiculous fines, court costs, attorney fees, etc etc etc.
lol what? Have you given details here before ? if so post to the thread please...I'd like to read.jobless, yes - a few months ago the RIAA vowed to stop sueing Joe America.
That's so insane. I could be wrong, but I think the major record companies have moved away from this ridiculous strategy of trying to sue their way back into profitability and scaring the crap out of customers, and are finally experimenting with new business models (subscriptions like rhapsody, extra content/bonuses, etc).
Yeah, my internet provider shut me down last month for about 20 days for downloading episodes of entourage. No raids, but it was a pain in my ass to get my internet turned back on. Not worth it imo when I have to work from home on some of my actual job stuff.
Pay your 99 cents a song or $8 movie ticket like the rest of the world or risk have a felony on your record for the rest of your life, pay ridiculous fines, court costs, attorney fees, etc etc etc.
i was in NY the other day and it was $11 for a movie ticket. sheesh.