Wish Me Luck

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have an infection my doctors want me to go to Er I am kind of sitting on the fence with this.
This is all I read. Probably a bad idea to "sit on the fence" if you might have an infection and the doctors want you to do go the emergency room.
This is all I read. Probably a bad idea to "sit on the fence" if you might have an infection and the doctors want you to do go the emergency room.
right now I just do not give a ****ing care if I go or not
right now I just do not give a ****ing care if I go or not
Well you should.. if you have an infection or a complication you better get it checked now.. You don't want them to have to open you up to go back in this time. I got Antibiotics to come home with.. you didn't?

Rose, I am concerned for you. The fact that you are saying you "don't give a care" whether you have an infection is very troubling to me. Infections are frequently fatal or else cause serious complications for at risk outpatients such as yourself. Your lackadaisical attitude has me wondering if perhaps an infection already has blossomed in your internal system, and it is tricking your brain into thinking it is not there, thus giving it the opportunity to expand and eventually claim your life. In Layman's terms: IT IS THE INFECTION TALKING. An infection is like a parasite, a brain slug, a cordyceps mushroom - once it implants itself within you it can alter your perception of reality. It is imperative that you heed my warning, Rose. Go to the doctor immediately, go to the hospital, and let them know that a foreign species is dwelling in the moist, meaty environment that is YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS. We can beat this, Rose. But you have to TRUST ME.

IT IS THE INFECTION TALKING. An infection is like a parasite, a brain slug, a cordyceps mushroom -
lolI like to picture it as the alien from...um, Alien.----------------------------------------------------------This thread has it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles.
lolI like to picture it as the alien from...um, Alien.----------------------------------------------------------This thread has it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles.
I prefer a nougaty center.

Rose, if they are telling you to go to the ER you should just go. Better to be safe then sorry, you want to make sure there isn't any internal leakage.

and rose, if you get the urge to follow a giant man in a 50s era diving suit, calling him Mr. Bubbles, consult a physician IMMEDIATELY.
looool a+

Sorry for the dramatic's folks but this is taking a lot out of me. I know most of you care with exception of 2 people but I do <3 austin and getsprung insprite.My doctors reported that I managed the incision infection well on my own, but he did put me on antibotics for 2 weeks. My 1st weigh in today 6 days post op and I had lost 16 lbs in the 6 days.As for the emotional rollercoaster that I am currently riding on it's part of the process that some people go though. F uck that shit I hate that part. bld work and other tests done don't know the results until tomorrow. Back to MI on Monday.

Cheer up Rose!IO-00006-C~Have-a-Heart-Get-Well-from-the-Kittens-Posters.jpgcat2520get2520well2520soon0.jpgAvanti_01777_200.jpg2250_Ori.jpgsick_cat_1.jpg11-21-2006.jpg- LG
thx LadyGrey :club:
I was trying to figure out how to incorporate that.This works nicely.
it does work nicely just add getsprungs pic then SA won't be lonely lolnice job El Guapo
Hey Rose, I was looking for something to cheer you up and, here he is !!! p1000967.jpgp1000940.jpg
wow Dean he is going up too fast , what are you feeding that kid. He will be making that Leaf line up sooner than you think :club: