Live $200 NL FR. I have just sat down with the full buyin and watched a few hands go by; the table is about 8-handed. I misunderstood the dealer and put up a big blind, when I was actually UTG, so I posted to see one hand before my BB, and I have option to check or raise after everyone else acts. General level of play at these tables is loose/passive/station.Villain 1 (SB) has about $160, Villain (BB) 2 has about $400.Preflop: Folds to Villain 1 (wauw) who completes for $2, BB checks, Hero raises to $12 with :club::4h , both villains call.Flop: :qh:5c:ts Villain 2 (SB) checks, Hero bets $25, Villain 1 (BB) calls with no real delay, Villain 2 calls with not much delay either. Turn :3h Villain 1 leads for $45. Villain 2 ponders for awhile, and decides to call. Meanwhile, Villain 1 counted out the rest of his chips in $10 stacks, finding $85 left. Hero?

I'm not crazy about it, but I go ahead and ship itI can see villain #1 w/ a hand like Ac7c and villain #2 w/ like two hearts. He may also have JhXh too. We'll have to dodge several river outs but I think we're ahead too often to just lay this one down. JJ from villain 1 would be LOL

I'm not crazy about it, but I go ahead and ship itI can see villain #1 w/ a hand like Ac7c and villain #2 w/ like two hearts. He may also have JhXh too. We'll have to dodge several river outs but I think we're ahead too often to just lay this one down. JJ from villain 1 would be LOL
And not at all surprising. At the other tables, I had seen people limp with QQ+ (including Aces) in late position, because "aces always get cracked!" I would also not be surprised for one of the two to have flopped a set and take c/c lines because they're so passive; they could've at least had the decency to c/r me. I'm also certain that they put me on a big pair.
Live $200 NL FR. I have just sat down with the full buyin and watched a few hands go by; the table is about 8-handed. I misunderstood the dealer and put up a big blind, when I was actually UTG, so I posted to see one hand before my BB, and I have option to check or raise after everyone else acts.
That's weird. I'd raise big preflop. You already look like an action junky by posting UTG. Take an advantage of it.
Live $200 NL FR. I have just sat down with the full buyin and watched a few hands go by; the table is about 8-handed. I misunderstood the dealer and put up a big blind, when I was actually UTG, so I posted to see one hand before my BB, and I have option to check or raise after everyone else acts. General level of play at these tables is loose/passive/station.Villain 1 (SB) has about $160, Villain (BB) 2 has about $400.Preflop: Folds to Villain 1 (wauw) who completes for $2, BB checks, Hero raises to $12 with :club::4h , both villains call.Flop: :qh:5c:ts Villain 2 (SB) checks, Hero bets $25, Villain 1 (LP) calls with no real delay, Villain 2 calls with not much delay either. Turn :3hVillain 1 leads for $45. Villain 2 ponders for awhile, and decides to call. Meanwhile, Villain 1 counted out the rest of his chips in $10 stacks, finding $85 left. Hero?
How does villain 1 lead on the turn when he's in LP? Did you check to him on the turn?
How does villain 1 lead on the turn when he's in LP? Did you check to him on the turn?
I mean, I mistyped but he's BB in the introduction..did you forget what you read 20 seconds ago?
You mean big-er?
Maybe everybody went sane while I've been working this last year, but in a live $1/$2 game $12 would be a standard opener without limpers in my experience. I'm thinking $25.

So on the flop, they both call you OOP and then on the turn, villain 1 donks about 40% of the pot and villain 2 calls. Without reads, this is a gross spot since you just sat down. If either villain had a big hand, they don't seem to care that they are giving nice odds for any player to chase a flush or straight draw.I think that I would cringe and shove - villain 2 is probably on a draw. Just hope that villain 1 has Jx or some sort of combo draw as well.

Live $200 NL FR. I have just sat down with the full buyin and watched a few hands go by; the table is about 8-handed. I misunderstood the dealer and put up a big blind, when I was actually UTG, so I posted to see one hand before my BB, and I have option to check or raise after everyone else acts. General level of play at these tables is loose/passive/station.Villain 1 (SB) has about $160, Villain (BB) 2 has about $400.Preflop: Folds to Villain 1 (wauw) who completes for $2, BB checks, Hero raises to $12 with :club::4h , both villains call.Flop: :qh:5c:ts Villain 2 (SB) checks, Hero bets $25, Villain 1 (BB) calls with no real delay, Villain 2 calls with not much delay either. Turn :3h Villain 1 leads for $45. Villain 2 ponders for awhile, and decides to call. Meanwhile, Villain 1 counted out the rest of his chips in $10 stacks, finding $85 left. Hero?
Bet $35 on the flop and the turn is a no brainer. GL with those kings.
Meanwhile, Villain 1 counted out the rest of his chips in $10 stacks, finding $85 left.
That sentence made me lol. Talk about intimidation...I've only encountered 1 player who counted out that many chips in 10 stacks in the last year or so, and he was exactly the same type of loose/passive/station you described in the OP. The sick thing is, I remember watching him play a hand similar to this. Folded to him in the SB and he completed. I don't remember the exact board, but it was something dry like Q72o. He then proceeded to check call 3 straight bets from the big blind and turned over AA which ended up losing to a rivered two pair. I don't know if its that hand thats swaying my judgement because I usually feel pretty good when I see somebody counting out their chips prematurely, but I feel like he's probably big, maybe even slow played aces. That being said, like Bears, I think I'm shoving still. I feel pretty strongly that villain 2 is on a draw, and while I have a sneaking suspicion Villain 1 is slow playing something decent, theres just as good a chance if not better that he's on a combo draw as well and we're ahead.

Here's what I'm struggling with: does a passive donkstation make semi-bluffs against someone who has show a lot of strength? I considered this for awhile, but it seemed more likely that he just floated with AJ (maybe with the hearts) and hit the J on the turn, or made a straight/2 pair, etc. Thoughts?