Serge's High Roller Playoff Pool 2009

so who is going to draft with you..I need to retally...or go with 12
waiting on Reelishymn to confirm. sent him pm already.
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serge, shipped to you on full tilt (via char1ty)WestCoastCanuck, I'm gonna assume you're not interested in teaming up for this since I haven't heard from you.
Yeah I already teamed up with someone else. Nice offer though. Good luck.
Is there a problem with having 11?
I think with a snake draft, its not fair with an odd number, however not sure what exactly the disadvantage is.
I'm scratching my head trying to figure this one out
lol..me too...maybe i am wrong.

Serge, I think your getting it confused with the disadvantage of having odd number rounds.By having 11 or any other odd number rounds, the people drafting earlier get an advantage. Purpose of snake draft is even number rounds give advantage to the lower teams.11 teams is fine.

sorry guys...you are right...Ok so we will go with either 11 or 12 then.Now the question is how many rounds..10 or 12?

I'm down.Just let me know what else is needed from me up to the draft.
Just draft baby...just draft.If you could send me a pm describing your vision of final four to focus your pix that would be nice. Just want an idea of your plan but outside of that I'm letting you run.Any info on payouts for the pool?
Just draft baby...just draft.If you could send me a pm describing your vision of final four to focus your pix that would be nice. Just want an idea of your plan but outside of that I'm letting you run.Any info on payouts for the pool?
I like to pay top 2, maybe $800 and $300...However open to suggestions
I wouldn't mind seeing 3rd get their money back.
I wouldn't mind seeing winner take all, but I acknowledge that I'm not the one actually putting up the fat cash on my team, so it's totally Sev's decision.I think he's degen enough to agree with me though.

ok...I am ok with any ideas...Can we have some of the others chime in, and we will go with majority.

I don't care either way. Just wondering is the time 10 pm or 10:30 pm?
I would like to start drafting at 10 30 SHARP..so if we can all meet around 10 15 on the irc chat channel.I will provide info soon , how to log in..Its very simple.
I like 1,2,3, with 3 getting money back.Really Nell and I are just doing you guys a favour, as you are all playing for second place anyways.
I was thinking that we should go last in every round, just to keep things relatively fair.