Serge's High Roller Playoff Pool 2009

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while Adam/Sev are shishkabobing, they have a peculiar team.Lot of same round players, and possibility of a quick exit.On the other hand, solid picks through out.

while Adam/Sev are shishkabobing, they have a peculiar team.Lot of same round players, and possibility of a quick exit.On the other hand, solid picks through out.
2/12 is not the same thing as "lots".Briere and Gomez are our only 1st round conflicting players, and both were way past due for drafting when I pulled the trigger. If I can get 10 points between the two of them as their teams go down in flames, they'll have done their jobs.
well it would make for a high quality thread :club:
I have made numerous references to the website that is tracking the pool...ALSO if you look in my signature you can go said website. Its updated EVERYDAY.
I have made numerous references to the website that is tracking the pool...ALSO if you look in my signature you can go said website. Its updated EVERYDAY.
Serge, use this link in your signature instead:
http://thehockeypool.com/cgiNew/login.cgi

oh, I had sigs turned off and I'm lazy.but mostly I'm lazy.btw, I'm back in the t-dot in mid-late May. maybe a round of golf?
oh, I had sigs turned off and I'm lazy.but mostly I'm lazy.btw, I'm back in the t-dot in mid-late May. maybe a round of golf?
sounds good..I am up for a round of golf with the famous Fred anytime.
sounds good..I am up for a round of golf with the famous Fred anytime.
coolio. I'll be sure to bring you some PokerStars Macau merchandise. I'm not holding my breath to see you in the far east anytime soon.
no passwords given out..not sure how that worksOnly i have a password for admin stuff
I need to defent my partners honour in remarks made about his picks. Just give me the dam number dumb-and-dumber-orange-and-blue-tuxedos1.jpg
Update on teams taken by Babying:San Jose LOSTCalgary LOSTSt. Louis LOSTNew York WinIt's over for me.
Everybody knows its the winner of game 3 that wins the series game 1 is worthless.
Update on teams taken by Babying:San Jose LOSTCalgary LOSTSt. Louis LOSTNew York WinIt's over for me.[/quotelol..I am against you on every series..Need Chicago,Vancouver, Washington and Anaheim