Serge's High Roller Playoff Pool 2009

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually may not be able to do this now, a bunch of my cousins were thinking of having a family bingo night type thing, and it's looking like it's prob the 14th. If anyone wants to put up $50, I'll put up the other $50 and we can be a team but you get to do the draft?

I actually may not be able to do this now, a bunch of my cousins were thinking of having a family bingo night type thing, and it's looking like it's prob the 14th. If anyone wants to put up $50, I'll put up the other $50 and we can be a team but you get to do the draft?
a family bingo night??serious??
Yeah. I usually only see my one cousin like 4 times a year, and the others like once a year (christmas) unless there are weddings. So it's a good chance for some family fun craziness. Who doesn't like bingo?
Yeah. I usually only see my one cousin like 4 times a year, and the others like once a year (christmas) unless there are weddings. So it's a good chance for some family fun craziness. Who doesn't like bingo?
lol..I love bingo..Its just funny to imagine you yelling BINGO...You are a very multi faceted and talented guy..Bingo with the relatives and then WSOP event with Phil Hellmuth.. :club:

I once won 3 grand at bingo I was dating a chick in Newmarket and there's f all to do there other than sex, pool, and movies. I got the dam lets do something I want today line, so I smoked some dope bought a dabber and hit 3 grand.

I once won 3 grand at bingo I was dating a chick in Newmarket and there's f all to do there other than sex, pool, and movies. I got the dam lets do something I want today line, so I smoked some dope bought a dabber and hit 3 grand.
You chose bingo over sex? You're a degenerate....
Haha that's awesome. I've actually only been to bingo twice before, the first time I went, I had to drop a major deuce, so I got one of the million old women there to watch my cards for me. Haven't won anything though :club:

You chose bingo over sex? You're a degenerate.... I have had sex in every parking lot in all of Newmarket, I was once banging her in her living room when the dad came down it was 3 in the morning and facker got thirsty. So Iam lying buck naked on his couch with his daughter also in Adam and Eve mode. My once rock hard member has just turned limp and my heart is pounding. He starts talking to me about the Tyson fight as he was a huge boxing fan. At one point I look down to locate my pants and car keys in case of emergency exit and both are eyes meet looking at my boxers. He turns and says you kids are having fun I'll let you be goodnight Sev. Never had sex in the mans house ever again.I should really start smoking dope everyday again life was way more exciting.bingo halls are the place to be for stolen goods, cheap smokes, and dope dealers. Nobody ever thinks about going to a bingo hall to pick up some weed but all you have to do is hang outside and there are tokers everywhere.

Our Family always does BINGO on American Thanksgiving day. We have 20 people and it is a blast. We play because everyone can play including kids 5 and under.I am the bank. A lot of the family has Spanish as their primary language. This past year I called the Bingo numbers using my limited spanish. To say I butchered the language would be an understatement. You had to be there.
You chose bingo over sex? You're a degenerate.... I have had sex in every parking lot in all of Newmarket, I was once banging her in her living room when the dad came down it was 3 in the morning and facker got thirsty. So Iam lying buck naked on his couch with his daughter also in Adam and Eve mode. My once rock hard member has just turned limp and my heart is pounding. He starts talking to me about the Tyson fight as he was a huge boxing fan. At one point I look down to locate my pants and car keys in case of emergency exit and both are eyes meet looking at my boxers. He turns and says you kids are having fun I'll let you be goodnight Sev. Never had sex in the mans house ever again.I should really start smoking dope everyday again life was way more exciting.bingo halls are the place to be for stolen goods, cheap smokes, and dope dealers. Nobody ever thinks about going to a bingo hall to pick up some weed but all you have to do is hang outside and there are tokers everywhere.
you need to write a book
If that open seat is still open, I'd be up for taking it as long as it's no earlier than 10pm est.
We have one seat open..Yes we wont be drafting till 10 15

Whitespade is in....If you havent made arrangements to pay , please do so..Not that I dont trust you guys, but I dont want people dropping out last minute.Thanks

Whitespade is in....If you havent made arrangements to pay , please do so..Not that I dont trust you guys, but I dont want people dropping out last minute.Thanks
is it ok if I pay you the night before, at my draft in Markham?
is it ok if I pay you the night before, at my draft in Markham?
yes of course..no problem

serge, shipped to you on full tilt (via char1ty)WestCoastCanuck, I'm gonna assume you're not interested in teaming up for this since I haven't heard from you.

Do you mind if I wait until the winner of our 3 bets is clear?
this is perfectly fine.
serge, shipped to you on full tilt (via char1ty)WestCoastCanuck, I'm gonna assume you're not interested in teaming up for this since I haven't heard from you.
so who is going to draft with you..I need to retally...or go with 12
I have a friend who is a Canucks fan who is interested in joining if you are interested.