Elk Grove is about 30-45 min away. My buddy has every character (or at least did, not sure if more came out) and doubles of some. We usually just build a fair map. Roll dice to see how many points. 50 points for every skull, and then build army's based on those numbers.Sometime we will play really long games where we choose a whole battalion, and play it against another. Like Utgar vs. Jandar. or something like that.
Sick. Next time I'm up I'll seriously see if we can get a game going or something. We play some epic campaign style matches as well. I head up there a few times a year.
I'm your huckleberry.
God damn it. I've been looking for a spot to say this for like 5 years and here you get one lobbed to you and knock it out of the park.BTW- I effing love the movie Tombstone.
Sort of makes Doyles idea seem kind of dumb lolPlayed N64 Perfect Dark?Best game ever!
QFMFT. If I ever played Multi for money, we would have to ban the alien sniper gun because then it's just who gets that first is the winnah.
Sick. Next time I'm up I'll seriously see if we can get a game going or something. We play some epic campaign style matches as well. I head up there a few times a year.
Are you guys gonna dress up yourselves, hmm? Maybe get a little D&D in there as well, yeah? Maybe, maybe get to a HeroCon at some holiday inn nearby, yes?
God damn it. I've been looking for a spot to say this for like 5 years and here you get one lobbed to you and knock it out of the park.BTW- I effing love the movie Tombstone.
lol!
Sort of makes Doyles idea seem kind of dumb lolPlayed N64 Perfect Dark?Best game ever!Acekob says:1. Rubiks Cube2. Rl life paintball/reball (1v1 speedball field)3. N64 Mario Cart!4. Heads Up Pot Limit Omaha5. Chess
how fast can you solve a 3x3?

TankSez1. snooker2. Razz or 2-7 sd (preferably the former)3. seems many feel the same.but i feel id crush any of you playing goldeneye on 644. weed smoking (if somehow we could find a way to make a "who can smoke/consume more bet")5. BIDWHIST ainec6. iunno profit????

Are you thinking of the wii? Gamecube was the double dash one I think which was alright. N64 > all. Though if we played that for money I'd have to think shortcuts/glitching should be outlawed.
Oh, yeah thought of the wii game obv... utterly impossible to play!N64>everythingAnd about the shortcuts.. not even legal on Rainbow Road? :club: Also LoL @ using lightning n shit just before the huge jump on that Wario map
QFMFT. If I ever played Multi for money, we would have to ban the alien sniper gun because then it's just who gets that first is the winnah.
A Perfect Dark tournament would be ultimate!

1. Guitar Hero2. NBA Live 083. Street Hockey (Me in net, you won't score.)4. Bowling5. NBA JAM - Sega Genesis Version.6. Civilization:Revolution

i thought i was the only person here who played. Where i live, i'm one of only maybe 5 people under 75 who do.
The biggest club in my town has almost 1000 members, and a fair few young people both here and elsewhere in the country. It's a great game, similar to poker is so many weird ways.
The biggest club in my town has almost 1000 members, and a fair few young people both here and elsewhere in the country. It's a great game, similar to poker is so many weird ways.
exactly the opposite here. My hubby and I used to try to go out as often as possible, but it became a chore, since we were so young and everyone else was so much older, it wasn't all that fun. I love the game, but having to watch what you say and do made it really boring. I'm not too big on duplicate, i'd rather pay penny/point contract than anything.