I've played that other geography game that was linked here, every day since... and I now know where every single place name on that game is, within 100km.Now, I will not be content until I know where all of these US cities are at first attempt. Yeah, thanks.

I've played that other geography game that was linked here, every day since... and I now know where every single place name on that game is, within 100km.Now, I will not be content until I know where all of these US cities are at first attempt. Yeah, thanks.
lol. sorry man :club:

First try was 94% in 2:30...one of the 2 I got wrong was a genuine misclick and the other has the dot in the wrong place by just a little bit. Also I was multitabling lhe while I did this.Sooo, I'll give myself 100% in 1:50. lol

44% in 5.13. Most of the time I have an idea of the state but don't know where the state is. Also, I automatically assumed that everything was in Ohio, which apparently wasn't true, and it didn't help that I don't know where Ohio is either.

59% in 4:45I pwned the midwest, I are teh suck at the south.
63% in 5.42, but I lost a couple percent and about a minute trying to find Tennessee, and couldn't figure out what the hint was.
First try was 94% in 2:30...one of the 2 I got wrong was a genuine misclick and the other has the dot in the wrong place by just a little bit. Also I was multitabling lhe while I did this.Sooo, I'll give myself 100% in 1:50. lol
Come on man, you don't have to lie to kick it.

96% in 3:38. Pretty sure I should have been able to do better than that.

44% in 5.13. Most of the time I have an idea of the state but don't know where the state is. Also, I automatically assumed that everything was in Ohio, which apparently wasn't true, and it didn't help that I don't know where Ohio is either.
That is sad. 71% in 4:31
That is sad. 71% in 4:31
Sorry Fitzy. I am sure you would have trouble locating cities in the UK, where I am from. Actually, I would too. I'm not even really sure where Oxford is on the map and I have lived there for 20 years. It's somewhere in the middle of England and then down a bit, to the left of London....