State Of The Forum Address

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious that people actually get "offended" by "trolls".They're trolls.Just ignore them.If you can't, you probably think you're more important than you really are.And, it's the internets.I love you King, but you opened a door (i'll sex you on skype later, imo)- Jordan
3rd'd.
And important meaning, what is actual importance to an online community? Pretty sure we are all equals here and people that can't take some ribbing, or just can't ignore it and move on, probably take themselves way too seriously.Then again, I could be wrong and perhaps I'm just a douche.And again King, I love you and am not trying to "lump" you into these characteristics. Just my overall observation.- Jordan
You're pretty important Jordan.I think this post is so spot on.Many people take themselves and the interweb far too seriously and who is acting like a troll at different times often depends on your perspective.People come and people go from forums all the time. FCP is a poker and entertainment forum and community and many people have different reasons for coming here.
I'll handle zoo guys. You all can pretty much ignore after...Zoo, this doesn't really involve you. You're not that important to FCP and haven't been around long enough to understand what OP is saying. So don't go thinking you're the reason you're breaking up FCP. Maybe in a few years you'll reach that pinnacle!!!!11But gg in that thread.GL- Jordan
LOL, way to take one for the team Jordan. Check my join date. Just because someone doesn't spend every waking day jacking up his post count on here doesn't me he 'hasn't been around long enough to understand what OP is saying'. I have been reading this forum every day since I joined and know full well the different personalities and cliques.
LOL, way to take one for the team Jordan. Check my join date. Just because someone doesn't spend every waking day jacking up his post count on here doesn't me he 'hasn't been around long enough to understand what OP is saying'. I have been reading this forum every day since I joined and know full well the different personalities and cliques.
Your posts in the NNB coaching thread had pretty much nothing to do with this thread or for some people deciding that FCP isn't for them any longer.
You're pretty important Jordan.I think this post is so spot on.Many people take themselves and the interweb far too seriously and who is acting like a troll at different times often depends on your perspective.People come and people go from forums all the time. FCP is a poker and entertainment forum and community and many people have different reasons for coming here.
I always knew I was a douche. Thanks for confirming, ass.:club:
LOL, i love the "i'm leaving beg me to stay" threads
QFT....was here in the beginning when Smash did it, and I love seeing the trend continue....um, it's only an internet message board.