State Of The Forum Address

One day Daniel Negreanu will decide to quit funding this forum, and the plug will be pulled and all these posts will disappear.Forever.So until then try to have a little fun, be nice and don't forget to prioritize the important from the urgent.And next time I am skipped in a BFF bracket there will be hell to pay!
My feelings were hurt also... :club:
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day Daniel Negreanu will decide to quit funding this forum, and the plug will be pulled and all these posts will disappear.Forever.So until then try to have a little fun, be nice and don't forget to prioritize the important from the urgent.And next time I am skipped in a BFF bracket there will be hell to pay!
sry dude, you didnt have a shot :club:

I'd say the internet and the world would be a better place if we all went just a tad out of our way to not offend others. It really isn't very hard.That or just everybody start smoking weed. Also, zoo, please don't try to start a fight with Jordan (not accusing). He wasn't being sarcastic. He's a nice guy and was being genuine in his well wishes.

Even if this is just some cool kid leveling that I'm not in on, this same bullshit has happened about once a year, every year since this forum started. All the really cool guys who add a lot will be replaced by other new, cool, hip posters who have astounding, mind blowing things to say.... until those guys get all self important and take all their conversing to AIM and MSN and/or other cooler forums. And so on and so on.. Edit: I think I made one of these posts myself, a couple years ago. How embarassing.
holy shit didn't know you were still around here.here is the things?
I'd say the internet and the world would be a better place if we all went just a tad out of our way to not offend others. It really isn't very hard.That or just everybody start smoking weed. Also, zoo, please don't try to start a fight with Jordan (not accusing). He wasn't being sarcastic. He's a nice guy and was being genuine in his well wishes.
haha. no comment :club:
Whoa, what? What is this from? I don't recall saying anything to antagonize Jordan.
sry dude, you didnt have a shot :club:
Really?You don't know my chances...I was up against a cooler in Vick's brackets, making my true ratings skewed. I had a chance to go DEEP, I could have maybe even knocked off Chrozzo and made the finals if I just would have beat 2-3 other guys who I can't even REMEMBER their names!But you haven't been around long enough to know meYOU DONT KNOW MEI'M A FREAKING CHARTER MEMBER!CHARTER MEMBERThis place is getting filled with drama queens. Used to be the only queens were Ron Mexico and Royal Tour...now you can't swing an amyl nitrate filled pop bottle without hitting a dozen queens
Whoa, what? What is this from? I don't recall saying anything to antagonize Jordan.
You just posted "lol" to one of his posts. It was nothing, though. No need to really discuss it further. I don't have a problem with you or really anyone.
I would agree with you but pot smoking homos are what's driving down this forum, so do us all a favor and start up your "I'm out of here" thread okay!I'm kidding, we don't need no thread.I'm kidding...you are right, being nice doesn't take much more effort than being an ass does

FWIW, I really don't smoke much pot. I mostly use it as a stress relief agent, which I think a lot of poker players would benefit from. I don't see it as much different than drinking (which I also don't do much of) in that regard.But guilty as charged on the homo front. I'm even wearing a sweater vest right now.

Eh.Pretty sure there was never a mass exodus, by a group of, at worst, moderate part-time winners, and at best, several professional poker players, all at once. Or even close.
Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was 3 or 4 guys.. not a 'mass exodus', so maybe that's my mistake. Also, there's been many moderate part-time winners and professional poker players who have stopped posting at this forum out of frustration with the moderators(previous and current), out of a disinterest in the lifestyle, out of a want for better conversation and a multitude of other reasons..it just didn't result in a series of nine threads to get it done. ----Hi Jordan..how are ya?
You just posted "lol" to one of his posts. It was nothing, though. No need to really discuss it further. I don't have a problem with you or really anyone.
Yeah, no. I just found what he said humorous. I have a strange sense of humour sometimes. Sorry if I implied anything. I get it from my dad. He was British. You know what their humour is like (Monty Python, Benny Hill, etc.).

Oh Jordan, I watched your match vs. Krantz today. Sick river on the JTcc hand. The vid actually came out pretty well, though a bit short as it was split into two matches.

FWIW, I really don't smoke much pot. I mostly use it as a stress relief agent, which I think a lot of poker players would benefit from. I don't see it as much different than drinking (which I also don't do much of) in that regard.But guilty as charged on the homo front. I'm even wearing a sweater vest right now.
Bob you ban this guy now or I am gone
Oh Jordan, I watched your match vs. Krantz today. Sick river on the JTcc hand. The vid actually came out pretty well, though a bit short as it was split into two matches.
thanks. haha that jt hand was funny. my audio is pretty awesome imo. i wish i coulda somehow sent just that snippet to them to interject after that hand. haha
I think so, but not in size huge. They figure everyone 6'5"+ is too manly to ever want one.
Wait a minute....you're trying to talk me OUT of wearing a cardigan aren't you?????/Why? are they really comfortable or something?????Dang it now I have to have one..going to ebay now.Edit....NOW I UNDERSTAND:1989_2.JPG
Eh.Pretty sure there was never a mass exodus, by a group of, at worst, moderate part-time winners, and at best, several professional poker players, all at once. Or even close.
Um, what? Who. I haven't noticed anyone leave.