State Of The Forum Address

While I'm not going to fully leave FCP I'll be posting about 90% less and will probably not keep up with the New Challenge (old challenge) thread.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess. You went shopping with Checky
Nah, I was this way long before living near Checky. I think it's a genetic disease or something.Odd that two people with such personality defects as metrosexuality and love for LHE would randomly end up in such close proximity. Though I guess willingly moving to Buffalo could be a personality defect in and of itself.
Nah, I was this way long before living near Checky. I think it's a genetic disease or something.Odd that two people with such personality defects as metrosexuality and love for LHE would randomly end up in such close proximity. Though I guess willingly moving to Buffalo could be a personality defect in and of itself.
It's not a disease...it's a choice
It's not a disease...it's a choice
Well I'd say my homosexual relationship with Jamie is a choice, but my affinity for effeminate clothing I just can't seem to shake.
Well I'd say my homosexual relationship with Jamie is a choice, but my affinity for effeminate clothing I just can't seem to shake.
Maybe if you stop watching American Idol and/or stop having sex with men?
whoa whoa whoa. pause the thread.i have never worn a cardigan in my life. it's gay enough that i sleep with men, tyvm.
Denials not just a river in Egypt
whoa whoa whoa. pause the thread.i have never worn a cardigan in my life. it's gay enough that i sleep with men, tyvm.
::shakes head:: You're missing out.
that doesn't work in non-verbal form imo. stick to blowing up dogs.
just because you had to google it doesn't mean the rest of us didn't laugh at your expense...again
::shakes head:: You're missing out.
generally speaking, non-jacket zip/button-up items are fashion no-gos unless you're working on the i'm-so-late-hipster-that-i'm-early-hipster look, and that's come, gone, come, and gone again.you're welcome.
just because you had to google it doesn't mean the rest of us didn't laugh at your expense...again
remember that i'm a liberal. that means i finished high school and can name at least 3 major world rivers, with 90% correct spellingedit: oh, also, that i hate jesus.
I HATE ALL YOU BITCHES AND I'M LEAVING TOO.
are we suppose to miss you lol
thanks. haha that jt hand was funny. my audio is pretty awesome imo. i wish i coulda somehow sent just that snippet to them to interject after that hand. haha
I keep hearing about this match, can we view it or is it on a site we have to pay for?
Homo
generally speaking, non-jacket zip/button-up items are fashion no-gos unless you're working on the i'm-so-late-hipster-that-i'm-early-hipster look, and that's come, gone, come, and gone again.you're welcome.
are we suppose to miss you lol
I think if the 3 of you got along, it'd be a great start to rebuilding this forum.2uyoppz.jpg